Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Announcement By Leonard Feather
Presenter – Leonard Feather
Written-By – Rodgers/Hart*
|3||All Of Me||1:43|
|5||Them Their Eyes||1:39|
|6||I Cried For You||3:22|
|7||What A Little Moonlight Can Do
Written-By – Woods*
|8||I Cover The Waterfront||3:31|
Written-By – Billie Holiday
|10||Lover Come Back To Me
Written-By – Hammerstein*, Romberg*
|11||Blue Turning Grey Over You||2:00|
|12||Be Fair With Me Baby||2:35|
|13||Rocky Mountain Blues||3:02|
Arranged By – Jimmy MundyBass – Artie ShapiroDirected By – Paul WhitemanDrums – Willie RodriguezGuitar – Mike PingitorePerformer [Unknown], Reeds – Alvy West, Dan D'Andre*, Lennie Hartman*Performer [Unknown], Trombone – Murray McEachern, Skip LaytonPiano – Buddy WeedTrumpet – Don Waddilove, Larry Neill*, Monty KellyWritten-By – Mundy*, Mercer*, Young*
- Manufactured By – Jazz Heritage
- Licensed From – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Jazz Heritage, Inc.
- Published By – SBK Robbins Catalog, Inc.
- Published By – Bourne Co.
- Published By – SBK Feist Catalog, Inc.
- Published By – SBK Miller Catalog, Inc.
- Published By – Warner Bros. Inc.
- Published By – Edward B. Marks Music Company
- Published By – Edwin H. Morris & Co.
- Published By – SBK Unart Catalog Inc.
- Published By – Bregman, Vocco & Conn, Inc.
- Bass – Red Mitchell (tracks: 2 to 11), Unknown Artist (tracks: 12 to 15)
- Clarinet – Buddy DeFranco (tracks: 10, 11)
- Drums – Elaine Leighton (tracks: 2 to 11), Unknown Artist (tracks: 12 to 15)
- Guitar – Jimmy Raney (tracks: 10, 11), Tiny Grimes (tracks: 12 to 15)
- Liner Notes – Leonard Feather
- Mastered By [Digital Transfers] – Ron McMaster
- Piano – Bobby Tucker (tracks: 12 to 15), Carl Drinkard (tracks: 2 to 8)
- Piano [First Solo] – Sonny Clark (tracks: 10, 11)
- Piano [Second Solo] – Beryl Booker (tracks: 10, 11)
- Reissue Producer [Produced For Release] – Michael Cuscuna
- Tenor Saxophone, Baritone Saxophone – Heywood Henry* (tracks: 12 to 15)
- Vibraphone [Vibes] – Red Norvo (tracks: 10, 11)
- Vocals – Billie Holiday
Tracks 12 to 14 recorded in New York City on April 29, 1951 for Aladdin Records
Track 15 recorded in Los Angeles on June 12, 1942 for Capitol Records
Track 2 published by SKB Robbins Catalog, Inc. ASCAP
Tracks 3, 5 published by Bourne Co. ASCAP
Track 4 published by SKB Feist Cataolg, Inc. ASCAP
Track 6 published by SKB Miller Catalog, Inc. ASCAP
Tracks 7, 8, 10 published by Warner Bros., Inc. ASCAP
Track 9 published by Edward B. Marks Music Co. BMI
Track 11 published by Edward H. Morris & Co. ASCAP
Tracks 12, 13 published by SKB Unart Catalog, Inc. BMI
Track 15 published by Bregman/Vocco & Conn, Inc. ASCAP
Manufactured by Jazz Heritage under license from Capitol records Inc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: 512947RE 2J12
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L238
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 4101
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
Other Versions (5 of 18) View All
|UAJ 14014||Billie Holiday||Ladylove (LP, Album)||United Artists Jazz||UAJ 14014||US||1962||Sell This Version|
|CRNBR16016||Billie Holiday||Lady Love (LP, Album, RE, RM)||Cornbread Records (2)||CRNBR16016||Europe||2016||Sell This Version|
|LUS - 11C 076 - 83126||Billie Holiday||Lady Love (LP, Album)||Liberty||LUS - 11C 076 - 83126||Portugal||1981||Sell This Version|
|CDP 7 48786 2, 0777 7 48786 2 3||Billie Holiday||Billie's Blues (CD, Comp)||Blue Note, Blue Note||CDP 7 48786 2, 0777 7 48786 2 3||Europe||1998||Sell This Version|
|5099921605727||Billie Holiday||Blue Note Legends (CD, Album, RE)||Blue Note||5099921605727||Netherlands||2008||Sell This Version|