|A2||Taurian Matador (Revised)||5:28|
|B1||Red Baron (Revised)||6:37|
- Recorded At – Montreux Jazz Festival
- Recorded At – Rainbow Theatre London
- Mastered At – Atlantic Studios
- Pressed By – PRC Recording Company, Richmond, IN
- Manufactured By – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Published By – Chippewa Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Copyright (c) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Art Direction – Bob Defrin
- Bass – Alex Blake (2)
- Engineer [Recording And Remix] – Ken Scott
- Guitar – John Abercrombie
- Keyboards – Milcho Leviev
- Mastered By – GP*
- Percussion – Billy Cobham
- Photography By [Cover] – Giuseppe G. Pino*
- Photography By [Liner] – Barrie Wentzell
- Producer – Billy Cobham, Ken Scott
- Saxophone – Michael Brecker
- Trombone – Glenn Ferris
- Trumpet – Randy Brecker
- Written-By, Arranged By – William E. Cobham, Jr.*
Taurian Matador was recorded at the Montreux Music Festival, Switzerland, on July 4, 1974. All other compositions recorded at the Rainbow Theatre, London, England on July 13, 1974.
Produced for Bilham Cobly Productions, Inc.
All compositions published by Chippewa Music, BMI.
℗ © 1975 Atlantic Recording Corporation, 75 Rockefeller Plaza, New York, New York 10019. Printed in U.S.A. A Warner Communications Company.
This version has corrected etched runout infos.
A-side etching originally was STA-753369AAA and has been corrected to STA-753359AAA.
B-side etching originally was ST-A-753359-AAA and has been corrected to ST-A-75335b-AAA.
Also, A-side is printed ST-A-753359RI and B-side ST-A-753360RI.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Etching): STA-753359AAA
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Etching): ST-A-75335b-AAA
- Matrix / Runout (Side A & B Mastering Facility Initials/Mastering Engineer Initials Etching): AT/GP
- Matrix / Runout (Side A & B Pressing Plant Initials Etching): PRC
Other Versions (5 of 22) View All
|K 50147, SD 18139||Billy Cobham||Shabazz (LP, Album, RP)||Atlantic, Atlantic||K 50147, SD 18139||UK||1975||Sell This Version|
|HATS 421-165||Billy Cobham||Shabazz (LP, Album)||Atlantic||HATS 421-165||Spain||1975||Sell This Version|
|ATL 50147, ATL 50 147||Billy Cobham||Shabazz (Recorded Live In Europe) (LP, Album, RE)||Atlantic, Atlantic||ATL 50147, ATL 50 147||Germany||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|W 50147||Billy Cobham||Shabazz (LP, Album)||Atlantic||W 50147||Italy||1975||Sell This Version|
|ATL 50147||Billy Cobham||Shabazz [Recorded Live In Europe] (LP, Album, TP)||Atlantic||ATL 50147||Germany||1975||Sell This Version|