Tracklist Hide Credits
|4||Shock To The System||3:33|
|6||Adam In Chains
Vocals [Sexy Vocals] – Jo HenwoodVoice [Spoken Word] – Robert FaragoWritten-By – Billy Idol, Robin Hancock
Performer [Saw] – David Weiss (3)Written-By – Ace Mackay-Smith, Billy Idol, Greg Stump, Mark Younger-Smith, Robin HancockWritten-By [Excerpts Of "Arachnophobia"] – Brent Hutchins
|10||Love Labours On
Bass – Larry Seymour
Written-By – Lou Reed
Performer [Excerpts From "Mila De Sheg Gyed Kyl Choga"] – Shartse Monks
|17||Then The Night Comes
Backing Vocals – Carnie Wilson, Durga McBroom, Wendy Wilson
Written-By – Durga McBroom, Martin Glover
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Chrysalis Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Chrysalis Records, Inc.
- Record Company – EMI Records Group North America
- Marketed By – EMI
- Distributed By – EMI
- Published By – Boneidol Music
- Published By – Chrysalis Music
- Published By – Marked Man Music
- Published By – Oakfield Avenue Music
- Published By – Screen Gems-EMI Music Inc.
- Published By – Saraswati Music
- Published By – Big Life Music
- Published By – EMI April Music Inc.
- Published By – E.G. Music
- Published By – Careers-BMG Music Publishing, Inc.
- Published By – Perfect Songs Ltd.
- Published By – SPZ Music Inc.
- Recorded At – Golgotha Studio
- Recorded At – Ameraycan Studios
- Mixed At – A&M Studios
- Mastered At – Precision Mastering
- Licensed From – Shartse Monks
- Published By – EMI Blackwood Music Inc.
- Published By – Anikto Biblio Music
- Copyright (c) – Kennedy Miller Entertainment Pty. Ltd.
- Arranged By – Billy Idol, Mark Younger-Smith, Robin Hancock
- Art Direction – Henry Marquez
- Artwork [Floppy Disk] – Electronic Hollywood, Jaime Levy
- Bass – Doug Wimbish
- Design – Michael Diehl
- Design [Cyber Corps Logo] – Billy Idol, Sweet Briar Ludwig
- Design [Cyber Corps Rendering] – Gwen Mullen, Scott Hampton (2)
- Design Concept [Cover Concept] – Billy Idol
- Drums – Tal Bergman
- Engineer [Additional Engineering] – Ross Donaldson
- Guitar, Sitar, Keyboards, Programmed By – Mark Younger-Smith
- Image Editor [Cover Editor] – Mark Frauenfelder
- Keyboards [Additional], Organ – Jamie Mahoberac*
- Keyboards, Programmed By – Robin Hancock
- Management – East End Management, Eric Barrett (2), Tony Dimitriades
- Management [For Cyber Corps, Inc.] – Brigid Waters
- Management [Right Hand Man] – Art Natoli
- Mastered By – Stephen Marcussen
- Mixed By – Robin Hancock
- Mixed By [Assisted By] – Ed Korengo, Mike Baumgartner
- Photography By – Brett Leonard, Elisabeth Sunday, Greg Gorman, Peter Gravelle
- Producer, Engineer – Robin Hancock
- Technician [Band Tech] – Chris Rugulo
- Vocals [Excerpts Between Tracks 7 And 8] – Muhammad Ali (2)
- Vocals, Keyboards, Programmed By, Performer [Swarm Camcorder] – Billy Idol
- Written-By – Billy Idol (tracks: 1 to 5, 8 to 10, 12 to 18, 20), Mark Younger-Smith (tracks: 1 to 5, 8 to 10, 12 to 18, 20)
- Written-By ["Is There A Cyberpunk Movement?"] – Gareth Branwyn
- Written-By [Original Manifesto Edited With Additions By] – Billy Idol
Track 11 published by Oakfield Avenue Music administered by Screen Gems - EMI Music Inc. (BMI);
Track 19 published by Saraswati Music/Big Life Music/EMI April Music Inc. (ASCAP)/EG Music/Careers - BMG Music Publishing, Inc. (BMI);
Track 6 published by Boneidol Music/Chrysalis Music (ASCAP)/Perfect Songs Ltd./SPZ Music Inc. (BMI);
Track 7 published by Boneidol Music/Chrysalis Music (ASCAP)/Marked Man Music (ASCAP)/Perfect Songs Ltd./SPZ Music Inc. (BMI)
Recorded at Golgotha Studios and Ameraycan Studios
Mixed at A&M Studios
Recorded on 48 track Sony Digital
Mixed on SSL 6000 E
Mastered at Precision Mastering
Segues recorded using the Binaural System
Album recorded by Roland Sound Space so this album is headphone friendly
Cover editor: Mark Frauenfelder of Boing Boing Magazine
Doug Wimbish appears courtesy of Epic Records
Wndy Wilson, Carnie Wilson and Durga McBroom appear courtesy of SBK Records
Opening manifesto edited with additions by Billy Idol used under license from "Is There A Cyberpunk Movement?" by Gareth Branwyn © 1992
Track 13 contains excerpts from "Mila de Sheg gyed Kyl Choga", as performed by the Shartse Monks, used under license from the Shartse Monks
Track 7 contains excerpts of "Arachnophobia" courtesy of Hollywood Records, written by Brent Hutchins, published by EMI Blackwood Music, Inc. and Anikto Biblio Music
Track 2 contains excerpts of dialogue used under license from the motion picture "The Road Warrior" courtesy of Warner Bros. Pictures, Inc. © 1982 Kennedy Miller Entertainment Pty. Ltd.
Muhammad Ali excerpts between tracks 7 and 8 used courtesy Bill Clayton/Big Fights, Inc.
"Heroin" originally performed by The Velvet Underground.
"Mother Dawn" originally performed by Blue Pearl.
℗ © 1993 Chrysalis Records, Inc., a division of EMI Records Group, N.A.
Marketed and distributed by EMI
Printed in Holland
℗ & © 1993 Chrysalis Records, Inc.
Made in Holland
Catalogue numbers printed on this product:
0946 3 26000 2 8 > Inlay edges / back inlay.
3 26000 2 (bold version) > Back inlay (above the printed barcode and into 0946 3 26000 2 8).
CDCHR 6000 > Back inlay (under the printed barcode).
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 9463 26000 2 8
- Barcode (Scanned): 094632600028
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): EMI 326002 CDM01
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): EMI UDEN 326002 @1
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3): EMI 326002 CDM01 1-2-19-NL
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 4): EMI 326002 CDM01 1-1-1-NL
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 5): EMI 326002 CDM01 1-3-6-NL
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 6): EMI 326002 CDM01 1-3-12-NL
- Label Code: LC 1626
- Rights Society: BIEM/STEMRA
- Price Code (F): PM 520
- Price Code (D): none
Other Versions (5 of 54) View All
|0946 3 26000 1 1||Billy Idol||Cyberpunk (LP, Album)||Chrysalis||0946 3 26000 1 1||Europe||1993||Sell This Version|
|TCP 2663||Billy Idol||Cyberpunk (Cass, Album)||Chrysalis||TCP 2663||Turkey||1993||Sell This Version|
|80106-4||Billy Idol||Cyberpunk (Cass, Album)||Chrysalis||80106-4||Uruguay||1993||Sell This Version|
|35042 1, 0946 3 26000 2 8, CDCHR6000||Billy Idol||Cyberpunk (CD, Album)||Chrysalis, Chrysalis, Chrysalis||35042 1, 0946 3 26000 2 8, CDCHR6000||Europe||1993||Sell This Version|
|none||Billy Idol||Cyberpunk (20xFile, FLAC, 24b)||Not On Label||none||2017|