- Illustration – Ron Levine
Side 1: These selections were recorded live December 5th and 6th, 1976 at Palmer Auditorium, University of Connecticut at New London during the live video taping of "Billy Joel Tonight."
- The Entertainer (From the Columbia Lp, "Streetlife Serenade" PC 33146)
- I've Loved These Days (From The Columbia Lp, "Turnstiles" Pc 33848)
- Captain Jack (From the Columbia Lp, "Piano Man" PC 32544
- Los Angelenos (From The Columbia Lp, "Streetlife Serenade" PC 33146)
- Say Goodbye to Hollywood (From The Columbia Lp, "Turnstiles" PC33848)
Pressed on Columbia's white promo labels, which state "Demonstration - Not For Sale" at the bottom, as well as on the front jacket.
These were distributed mainly to radio stations, clubs, and fan clubs in the US and were were not sold in stores.
This album is known to have been heavily counterfeited (see comments below).
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix A, on label): XSM 130937
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix B, on label): XSM 160938
- Matrix / Runout (Run-out Side A, stamped): P XSM160937-1B
- Matrix / Runout (Run-out Side B, stamped): P XSM160938-1A B