Tracklist Hide Credits
Written-By – John Lennon-Paul McCartney*
|A2||St. Joe, Mo.
Written-By – Billy May
|A3||Goin' Out Of My Head
Written-By – Bobby Weinstein, Ted Randazzo*
Written-By – Arthur Hamilton
|A5||Strangers In The Night||1:56|
Written-By – Julius Wechter
|B1||You've Got Your Troubles
Written-By – Roger Greenaway-Roger Cook*
Written-By – Denny Randell, Sandy Linzer
Written-By – Billy May
|B4||Don't Get Around Much Anymore
Written-By – Bob Russell, Duke Ellington
|B5||The Shadow Of Your Smile (Love Theme From "The Sandpiper")
Written-By – Johnny Mandel, Paul Francis Webster
- Electric Bass [Fender], Bass – Chuck Berghoffer*
- Engineer – Hugh Davies (2) (tracks: A1, A2, A4 to B2), John Kraus (tracks: A3, B3 to B5)
- Guitar – Bob Bain, Howard Roberts, John Collins (2)
- Percussion – Hal Blaine, Julius Wechter (tracks: A2, A5, B1, B2), Larry Bunker (tracks: A1, A4, A6), Milt Holland (tracks: A3, B3 to B5)
- Photography By – Capitol Photo Studio, Ken Veeder
- Producer – David Cavanaugh
- Trombone – Bill Schaefer*, Jimmy Priddy, Joe Howard, Milt Bernhart
- Trumpet – Don Fagerquist, John Audino, Ray Triscari, Uan Rasey
- Woodwind – Harry Klee, Justin Gordon, Bob Hardaway*, Wilbur Schwartz, Willie Smith (2)
Cat# on labels: T-2560
Subtitle on front cover & spine: Hos famous big-band sound and today's great big beat!
From back cover:
[A3, B3, B4, B5] were recorded June 1, 1966, 1:00 to 4:00 P.M., in Studio A, the Capitol Tower building, Hollywood, Cal.
[A2, A5, B1, B2] were recorded June 6, 1966, 10:00 A.M. to 1:00 P.M., Studio A, the Capitol Tower building, Hollywood, Cal.
[A1, A4, A6] were recorded June 7, 1966, 10:00 A.M. to 1:00 P.M., Studio A, the Capitol Tower building, Hollywood, Cal.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society (A4, A6, B1, B4, B5): ASCAP
- Rights Society (A1 to A3, A5, B2, B3): BM!
- Other (front cover): Parr's logo
- Matrix / Runout (A label): T1-2560
- Matrix / Runout (B label): T2-2560
- Matrix / Runout (A etched): T1-2560-P1
- Matrix / Runout (B etched): T2-2560-P1
Other Versions (5 of 9) View All
|T 2560||Billy May||Today! (LP, Mono)||Capitol Records||T 2560||US||1966||Sell This Version|
|T 2560||Billy May||Today! (LP, Mono)||Capitol Records||T 2560||UK||1966||Sell This Version|
|ST 2560||Billy May||Today! (LP, Album)||Capitol Records||ST 2560||Netherlands||1968||Sell This Version|
|ST-4292, S/T4292||Billy May||Today! (LP, Club)||World Record Club, World Record Club||ST-4292, S/T4292||Australia||1967||Sell This Version|
|ST 2560||Billy May||Today! (LP)||Capitol Records||ST 2560||UK||1966||Sell This Version|