Tracklist Hide Credits
- Bass – Tommy Williams (3)
- Congas – Chino Pozo
- Design [Cover], Artwork By [Cover Produced By] – Harris Lewine, Ken Braren, Paul Bacon (2)
- Engineer – Phil Ramone
- Engineer [Mastering Engineer For JVC Studios] – Tamaki Beck
- Mastered By – Jack Matthews
- Photography By [Back-liner] – Lawrence N. Shustak
- Piano – Billy Taylor
- Producer, Liner Notes [Notes Written By] – Orrin Keepnews
Recorded in New York City; July 20 and 24, 1959.
'Mini LP Edition' replica of Billy Taylor - Billy Taylor With Four Flutes RLP 12-306 LP album as in original cover and disc print in cardboard sleeve.
BUT wrong info as the original LP was MONO edition and this is STEREO version as RLP 1151 which was the STEREO release in Vinyl format.
Shiny French fold-out b&w Japanese insert w/essay and replica from insert sheet of LP.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 4 988002 399147
- Barcode (String): 4988002399147
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L232
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 4011
- Matrix / Runout: VICJ-60509-1- 1F V
- ASIN (on amazon.co.jp): JP: B00004TDWA
- Rights Society: JASRAC
- Other (Price): ¥2,520
Other Versions (4 of 4) View All
|RLP 1151||Billy Taylor||Billy Taylor With Four Flutes (LP, Album)||Riverside Records||RLP 1151||US||1959||Sell This Version|
|TRL-8567||Billy Taylor||Billy Taylor With Four Flutes (LP, Album, Mono)||Top Rank International||TRL-8567||Australia||1959||Sell This Version|
|OJCCD-1830-2||Billy Taylor With Four Flutes Featuring Frank Wess, Herbie Mann, Jerome Richardson||Billy Taylor With Four Flutes Featuring Frank Wess, Herbie Mann, Jerome Richardson - Billy Taylor With Four Flutes (CD, Album, Ltd, RE)||Riverside Records||OJCCD-1830-2||US||1994||Sell This Version|
|RLP 12-306||Billy Taylor||Billy Taylor With Four Flutes (LP, Album, Mono)||Riverside Records||RLP 12-306||US||1959||Sell This Version|