Tracklist Hide Credits
- Artwork [Cover] – Jim Burns (2)
- Artwork [Inner Sleeve] – Binker Golding
- Drums – Moses Boyd, Yussef Dayes
- Engineer – Ricky Damian*
- Harp – Tori Handsley
- Mastered By – Caspar Sutton-Jones, Darrel Sheinman
- Producer – Darrel Sheinman
- Recorded By – Caspar Sutton-Jones
- Tabla – Sarathy Korwar
- Tenor Saxophone – Binker Golding
- Tenor Saxophone, Soprano Saxophone – Evan Parker
- Trumpet – Byron Wallen
Pre-orders from the Gearbox website arrived at buyers houses up to 4 days earlier than the official release date.
The sessions took place on 21-22 July 2016, and were recorded completely live from Mark Ronson’s Zelig studio direct to a 1960’s Studer C37 1/4” tape machine at Gearbox’s studio - no edits, drop-ins or mixing.
Side D ends in a locked groove.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 065001 717482
- Barcode (Scanned): 5065001717482
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, hand etched): BG√6988-01 A1 +1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, hand etched): BG√6988-01 B1 Still Hard Boppin' CASPAR GB1537
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side C, hand etched): BG√6988-01 C1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side D, hand etched): ∞