Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Chamber Spins Three||3:40|
|A3||Shades Of Grey||3:26|
|A5||Black And White And Red All Over||4:10|
|A6||Man With A Promise||3:20|
|B3||Wrong Side Of The Tracks||3:37|
Lyrics By [Additional] – Mick Devitt
|B5||We're Only Gonna Die (From Our Own Arrogance)
Written-By – Gregory Graffin*
|B6||Tears Of Blood||4:52|
- Licensed From – The All Blacks B.V.
- Copyright (c) – The All Blacks B.V.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – The All Blacks B.V.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Roadrunner Productions B.V.
- Marketed By – Roadrunner Productions B.V.
- Distributed By – Sony Music
- Distributed By – Intercord Record Service – IRS 953 312
- Distributed By – Disctrade
- Distributed By – Dischi Ricordi S.p.A.
- Distributed By – DRO
- Distributed By – Musidisc
- Distributed By – Pinnacle (3)
- Distributed By – MNW
- Distributed By – Unitor OY
- Distributed By – FM Records
- Published By – Roadblock Music, Inc.
- Published By – Roadster Music B.V.
- Published By – Bioheadache Music, Inc.
- Published By – Polypterus Music
- Published By – Maze Songs
- Recorded At – Fun City
- Mixed At – Chung King Studios
- Pressed By – Sony/CBS, Haarlem – 08 031300 20
- Printed By – Sony/CBS, Haarlem – 08-031300-20
- Arranged By – Biohazard
- Art Direction, Photography By [Photo Manipulation] – Bryan Thatcher, LMD (2), Laura Michaels, Mitchell Valentine Productions*, TPR
- Concept By [Cover Concept] – Biohazard
- Executive-Producer – Lyor Cohen
- Management [Booking Agent] – Andy Somers
- Management [Business Management] – Stu Taubel
- Management [Career Direction] – Scott Koenig
- Management [Defense] – Michael Guido
- Management [Publicity] – Kim Kaiman
- Management [Road Management] – Michael "Neg" Gargano
- Mixed By – Biohazard, Steve Ett
- Photography By [Front & Back] – Ursula Coyote
- Photography By [Live] – Bill Thomas (7), Captured Images Live, Deanna Bailey, Sabine Matsushita
- Producer – Biohazard, Wharton Tiers
- Written-By – Biohazard (tracks: A1 to B4, B6)
℗ 1992 The All Blacks B.V./Roadrunner Productions B.V.
© 1992 The All Blacks B.V.
Marketed by Roadrunner Productions B.V.
Manufactured in the Netherlands (back cover)
Made in Holland (labels)
All songs published by Roadblock Music Inc. (ASCAP)/Roadster Music, B.V./Bioheadache Music, Inc. (ASCAP), except B5 Polypterus Music (BMI) and B3 by Maze Songs/Bioheadache Music, Inc. (ASCAP)
RUSH Artist Management
Recorded at Fun City Studios, NYC, May - June 1992
Mixed at Chung King House of Metal, NYC
Career direction for Rush Management
Defense for Kalina and Guido
Booking for ICM
Business management for Padell, Nadel, Fine and Weinberger Co.
Publicity for Levine/Schneider
Biohazard rehearse at the one and only Fastlane Studios, Brooklyn, NY
"Five Blocks To The Subyway" inspired by the poem "Five Blocks To The Subyway" by Robert James Hambel, Jr., but it actually does not appear on the record
"Mistaken Identity" inspired by Mick Devitt
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 16861-9112-1 8
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Groove Side A): 08 31300 20 2A1 RR 9112 1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Groove Side B): 08 31300 20 2B 1 RR 9112 1
- Rights Society: BIEM
- Rights Society: STEMRA
- Label Code: LC 9231
Other Versions (5 of 37) View All
|RRD 9112||Biohazard||Urban Discipline (CD, Album)||Roadrunner Records||RRD 9112||Canada||1992||Sell This Version|
|MASS 0054||Biohazard||Urban Discipline (Cass, Album)||Metal Mind Records||MASS 0054||Poland||1992||Sell This Version|
|HM111||Biohazard||Urban Discipline (Cass, Album)||Hammer Müzik||HM111||Turkey||1998||Sell This Version|
|KPAMC-A 039||Biohazard||Urban Discipline (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||K.P.A. Records||KPAMC-A 039||Russia||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|RRC 9112||Biohazard||Urban Discipline (Cass, Album)||Roadrunner Records||RRC 9112||US||1992||Sell This Version|