- Alto Saxophone, Bass Clarinet, Flute, Guitar, Sheng [Cheng], Bells, Percussion – Steve Scholbe
- Artwork [Center Labels] – Larry Wilson
- Artwork [Insert (bottom, l)] – Dana Sharp
- Artwork [Insert (bottom, r)] – Heidi Eversley
- Artwork [Insert (middle, l)] – Mareye Yeates, Randy Yeates
- Artwork [Insert (middle, r)] – Kay Tuttle
- Artwork [Insert (top, l)] – Anne Stretton, Stan Starbuck
- Artwork [Insert (top, r)] – Tom Katsimpalis
- Artwork [Jacket Back Painting & Backdrop] – Tom Katsimpalis
- Artwork [Jacket Front Painting] – Ken DeVries
- Artwork [Visuals] – Mnemonists
- Bass Guitar, Guitar, Piano, Accordion – Gordon H. Whitlow
- Composed By, Producer [Production], Mixed By [Mixdown] – Biota
- Drums [Kit], Congas, Bongos, Bodhrán – Larry Wilson
- Engineer – Piersel*, Sharp*
- Kalimba, Piano [Toy] – Randy Yeates
- Lacquer Cut By [Cutting Engineer] – Roger Seibel
- Organ [Casavant Pipe Organist] – Jim Steinborn
- Organ, Guitar, Bass Guitar, Voice, Harmonica, Recorder, Bells, Autoharp – Tom Katsimpalis
- Photography By [Jacket Color] – Dick Kezlan
- Tape, Voice, Organ, Bass Clarinet, Percussion – William Sharp
- Technician [Technical Assistance] – Mark Derbyshire
- Trumpet, Guitar, Banjo, Sheng [Cheng], Psaltery, Ukulele, Organ, Voice, Percussion – Mark Piersel
Cut at Wakefield Inc/Phoenix Arizona.
Pressing: Statetune Ltd/Wellingborough.
Insert photography: Reprographics Inc/Ft Collins Colorado
Insert printing: Third Step Printworks/London
Jacket color photography: Loveland Colorado
Offset negatives: Spectrum Inc/Golden Colorado
Jacket printing: James Upton UK
Includes a 3-color poster.
Edition of 1000 copies.
This was to have been DYS 15 on the Dys label, but was instead released only by Recommended Records.
© 1988 Dys/Ⓟ 1988 Recommended Records
Manufactured in the UK
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: DYS-15-RE