|Symphony In C Major|
|A1||1st Mov. Allegro|
|A2||2nd Mov. Adagio|
|A3||3rd Mov. Allegro Vivace|
|A4||4th Mov. Allegro Vivace|
|Jeux D'Enfants - Petite Suite D'Orchestre Op.22|
|B1.1||Marche (Trompette Et Tambour)|
|B1.2||Berceuse (La Poupée)|
|B1.3||Impromptu (La Toupie)|
|B1.4||Duo (Petit Mari, Petite Femme)|
|B1.5||Galop (Le Bal)|
|La Jolie Fille De Perth - Suite|
The original version was released in 1961.
- Black/silver 'grooved wideband' labels
- "ORIGINAL RECORDING BY" at 11 o'clock
- "Made in England" at bottom
- "RECORDING FIRST PUBLISHED 1960"
- Decca 'Musical Notes' logo on side 1
- "B.I.E.M." in a box on side 2
- Matrix numbers printed upside-down
- Front laminated
- No flipbacks
- Boxed Decca logo on front and back
- Large "STEREO" on front
- Spine has text on it, bold "STEREO" on spine
- "© The Decca Record Co. Ltd., 1961."
- "Printed in England by James Upton Ltd. Birmingham & London."
- "Laminated with 'Clarifoil' made by British Celanese Limited"
- Unsigned sleeve notes in English on back
- SXL 2275 on sleeve
- SXL.2275 on labels
- Recorded October - November 1960 in the Victoria Hall, Geneva
- Labelography code: ED1
- Corresponding mono issue has cat# LXT 5634
- Sub tracks are not banded on vinyl
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A - machine stamped - this variant): ZAL-5055-2E G KT 1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B - machine stamped - this variant): ZAL-5056-1L BU KT 2 B
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label - side A): ZAL.5055
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label - side B): ZAL.5056
- Rights Society (Applies to side B only): B.I.E.M.
- Other (Tax code on labels): K/T