- Printed By – James Upton Ltd.
- Baritone Vocals [Escamillo] – Tom Krause
- Bass Vocals [Don José] – Mario Del Monaco
- Choir – Le Choeur Du Grand Théâtre De Genève*
- Composed By – Georges Bizet
- Conductor – Thomas Schippers
- Mezzo-soprano Vocals [Mercedes] – Yvonne Minton
- Orchestra – L'Orchestre De La Suisse Romande
- Painting [Front Cover] – Bernard Buffet
- Soprano Vocals [Carmen] – Regina Resnik
- Soprano Vocals [Frasquita] – Georgette Spanellys
- Soprano Vocals [Micaëla] – Joan Sutherland
- Tenor Vocals [Dancairo] – Jean Prudent
- Tenor Vocals [Remendado] – Alfred Hallett
Also released in mono (LXT 6156).
Includes a booklet with the libretto.
First cat.nr. on cover, second on label.
Rim text on label starts with ''Made in England''.