Tracklist Hide Credits
|3||Venus As A Boy||4:42|
|4||There's More To Life Than This (Recorded Live At The Milk Bar Toilets)||3:21|
|5||Like Someone In Love
Co-producer – Björk, Nellee Hooper
|6||Big Time Sensuality||3:56|
|9||Come To Me||4:55|
|11||The Anchor Song||3:31|
Engineer [Programme] – Kerry HopwoodMixed By – Q (4)Producer [Additional], Remix – Tim Simenon
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Bapsi Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Bapsi Ltd.
- Licensed To – One Little Indian Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Island Records Ltd.
- Recorded At – Wild Bunch Studios
- Recorded At – Olympic Studios
- Recorded At – The Town House
- Recorded At – Livingston Studios
- Recorded At – Matrix Studios
- Recorded At – Swanyard Studios
- Recorded At – The Workhouse Studios
- Recorded At – Beats Recording Studio
- Recorded At – Summa Studios
- Mastered At – The Exchange
- Published By – Polygram Music
- Published By – Warner/Chappell
- Published By – Polygram Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Chappell Morris Ltd.
- Published By – Warner/Chappell Music Ltd.
- Made By – PMDC, UK
- Arranged By [Brass] – Björk, Oliver Lake
- Arranged By [Strings] – Sureh Sathe
- Backing Vocals – Jhelisa Anderson*
- Bass – Luis Jardim
- Brass – Gary Barnacle, Mike Mower, Oliver Lake
- Drums, Percussion – Bruce Smith, Luis Jardim, Nellee Hooper
- Engineer – Al Stone, Brian Pugsley, Dave Burnham, H. Shalleh, Howie Bernstein*, Hugo Nicolson, Jim Abbiss, Nellee Hooper, Paul Corkett, Paul Wertheimer
- Engineer [Assistant] – Andy Bradford, Goetz Botzenhardt*, Jim Bob, Jon Mallison, Mark Warner, Oggy, Pete Lewis, Tim Dickenson
- Guitar – Jon Mallison
- Harp – Corky Hale
- Keyboards – Björk
- Keyboards, Programmed By – Garry Hughes, Marius De Vries, Martin Virgo, Paul Waller
- Mastered By – Mike Marsh
- Organ [Hammond] – Garry Hughes
- Photography By – Jean Baptiste Mondino*
- Producer – Björk (tracks: 11), Danny Cannon (tracks: 12), David Arnold (tracks: 12), Nellee Hooper (tracks: 1 to 10)
- Tabla, Strings [Musical Director] – Talvin Singh
- Written-By – B. Gudmundsdottir* (tracks: 1 to 4, 6 to 12), D. Arnold* (tracks: 12), J. Wobble* (tracks: 12), J. Van Heusen, J. Burke* (tracks: 5), N. Hooper* (tracks: 1, 2, 4, 6, 10)
"I must have listened to each of these tracks more than 500 times since we started. Everything's long since finished but I'm still listening to these songs everyday. I'm wondering...will this ever stop???!! We are so lucky to have Björk's voice!!" Nellee.
Recorded at Wild Bunch, Olympic, Townhouse, Livingston, Matrix, Swanyard, Workhouse (London), at Beats Studio (Bombay) & at Summa Studio (Los Angeles). Mastered at The Exchange.
Thanks to Judy Blame.
Track 1 features samples from "Go Down Dying" by Antonio Carlos Jobim, courtesy of Symbolic Records by arrangement with Quincy Jones Production, Inc.
Track 12 taken from soundtrack album for the film "The Young Americans".
Tracks 1, 2, 4, 6 & 10 published by Polygram Music/Warner Chappell.
Tracks 3, 7, 8, 9 & 11 published by Polygram Music Publishing Ltd.
Track 5 published by Chappell Morris Ltd.
Track 12 published by Copyright Control/Polygram Music Publishing Ltd./Warner Chappell Music Ltd.
℗ Bapsi Ltd./One Little Indian Ltd. except track 12 (P) Island Records Ltd.
© Bapsi Ltd./One Little Indian Ltd.
"The copyright in this recording is owned by Bapsi under license to One Little Indian. One Little Exchange of Emotion"
Made in England.
Total running time: 52:18.
Many similar European CD releases exist with the same 521 323-2 Catalogue number: please see the Notes of this version for a detailed description of known EU versions.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: BIEM/MCPS
- Barcode (Text): 7 31452 13232 1
- Barcode (Scan): 731452132321
- Other (Distribution Code): BA 900
- Label Code: LC 0309
- Matrix / Runout (Variation 1 & 2): 521 323-2 02
- Matrix / Runout (Variation 3): 5213232 01 6
- Matrix / Runout (Variation 5): 521 323-2 02 >
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix Manufacturer Data: Variation 1, 2 & 5): MADE IN THE UK BY PMDC
- Mould SID Code (Variation 1): IFPI 0400
- Mould SID Code (Variation 2): IFPI 0454
- Mould SID Code (Variation 3): IFPI 0441, IFPI 04AM
- Mould SID Code (Variation 4): IFPI 0462
- Mould SID Code (Variation 5): IFPI 0446
- Mastering SID Code (Variation 3): IFPI L136
- Mastering SID Code (Variation 5): none
Other Versions (5 of 153) View All
|TPLP31 CD||Björk||Debut (CD, Album)||One Little Indian||TPLP31 CD||UK||1993||Sell This Version|
|TPLP31LTD||Björk||Debut (LP, Album, Ltd, RE, RP, Bei)||One Little Indian||TPLP31LTD||UK||2015||Sell This Version|
|519 715-4, 1165||Björk||Debut (Cass, Album, RP)||Mother Records, PolyGram||519 715-4, 1165||Indonesia||1996||Sell This Version|
|574||Björk||Debut (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||Star||574||Poland||1993||Sell This Version|
|TPLP31||Björk||Debut (LP, Album)||One Little Indian||TPLP31||UK||1993||Sell This Version|