Tracklist Hide Credits
|3||Venus As A Boy||4:42|
|4||There's More To Life Than This (Recorded Live At The Milk Bar Toilets)||3:21|
|5||Like Someone In Love
Co-producer – Björk, Nellee Hooper
|6||Big Time Sensuality||3:56|
|9||Come To Me||4:55|
|11||The Anchor Song||3:31|
Engineer [Programme] – Kerry HopwoodMixed By – Q (4)Producer [Additional], Remix – Tim Simenon
- Arranged By [Brass] – Björk, Oliver Lake
- Arranged By [Strings] – Sureh Sathe
- Backing Vocals – Jhelisa Anderson*
- Bass – Luis Jardim
- Brass – Gary Barnacle, Mike Mower, Oliver Lake
- Drums, Percussion – Bruce Smith, Luis Jardim, Nellee Hooper
- Engineer – Al Stone, Brian Pugsley, Dave Burnham, H. Shalleh, Howie Bernstein*, Hugo Nicolson, Jim Abbiss, Nellee Hooper, Paul Corkett, Paul Wertheimer
- Engineer [Assistant] – Andy Bradford, Goetz Botzenhardt*, Jim Bob, Jon Mallison, Mark Warner, Oggy, Pete Lewis, Tim Dickenson
- Guitar – Jon Mallison
- Harp – Corky Hale
- Keyboards – Björk
- Keyboards, Programmed By – Garry Hughes, Marius De Vries, Martin Virgo, Paul Waller
- Mastered By – Mike Marsh
- Organ [Hammond] – Garry Hughes
- Photography By – Jean Baptiste Mondino*
- Producer – Björk (tracks: 11), Danny Cannon (tracks: 12), David Arnold (tracks: 12), Nellee Hooper (tracks: 1 to 10)
- Tabla, Directed By [Strings Musical Director] – Talvin Singh
- Written-By – B. Gudmundsdottir* (tracks: 1 to 4, 6 to 12), D. Arnold* (tracks: 12), J. Wobble* (tracks: 12), J. Van Heusen* (tracks: 5), J. Burke* (tracks: 5), N. Hooper* (tracks: 1, 2, 4, 6, 10)
Recorded at Wild Bunch, Olympic, Townhouse, Livingston, Matrix, Swanyard, Workhouse (London), at Beats Studio (Bombay) & at Summa Studio (Los Angeles). Mastered at The Exchange.
Thanks to Judy Blame.
Track 1 features samples from "Go Down Dying" by Antonio Carlos Jobim, courtesy of Symbolic Records by arrangement with Quincy Jones Production, Inc.
Track 12 taken from soundtrack album for the film "The Young Americans".
This is a re-issued version with the extra track "Play Dead".
Tracks 1, 2, 4, 6 & 10 published by Polygram Music/Warner Chappell
Tracks 3, 7, 8, 9 & 11 published by Polygram Music Publishing Ltd.
Track 5 published by Chappell Morris Ltd.
Track 12 published by Copyright Control/Polygram Music Publishing Ltd./Warner Chappell Music Ltd.
(P) Bapsi Ltd./One Little Indian Ltd. except track 12 (P) Island Records Ltd.
(C) Bapsi Ltd./One Little Indian Ltd.
Made in China.
Total running time: 52:18
Possibly a Chinese counterfeit. There is no more info in the booklet.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: BIEM/MCPS
- Other: ISRC CN-E19-00-337-00/AJ6
Other Versions (5 of 154) View All
|TPLP31 CD||Björk||Debut (CD, Album)||One Little Indian||TPLP31 CD||UK||1993||Sell This Version|
|519 715-4, 1165||Björk||Debut (Cass, Album, RP)||Mother Records, PolyGram||519 715-4, 1165||Indonesia||1996||Sell This Version|
|TPLP31LTD||Björk||Debut (LP, Album, Ltd, RE, RP, Bei)||One Little Indian||TPLP31LTD||UK||2015||Sell This Version|
|574||Björk||Debut (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||Star||574||Poland||1993||Sell This Version|
|TPLP31||Björk||Debut (LP, Album)||One Little Indian||TPLP31||UK||1993||Sell This Version|