Tracklist Hide Credits
|3||Venus As A Boy||4:41|
|4||There's More To Life Than This (Recorded Live At The Milk Bar Toilets)||3:21|
|5||Like Someone In Love
Co-producer – Björk, Nellee HooperWritten-By – J. Van Heusen/J. Burke*
|6||Big Time Sensuality||3:56|
|9||Come To Me||4:55|
|11||The Anchor Song
Producer – Björk
Engineer [Mix Engineer] – Q (4)Engineer [Programme Engineer] – Kerry HopwoodProducer – Danny Cannon, David ArnoldProducer [Additional], Remix – Tim SimenonWritten-By – D. Arnold*, J. Wobble*
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – One Little Indian Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Island Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Bapsi Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – One Little Indian Ltd.
- Licensed Through – One Little Indian Ltd.
- Licensed To – Mother Records Ltd.
- Distributed By – PolyGram
- Distributed By – Polydor
- Distributed By – Barclay
- Marketed By – Polydor
- Marketed By – Barclay
- Mastered At – The Exchange
- Published By – PolyGram Music
- Published By – Warner/Chappell
- Published By – Polygram Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Chappell Morris Ltd.
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Published By – Warner Chappell Music Ltd.
- Made By – PMDC, France
- Arranged By [Brass] – Björk, Oliver Lake
- Arranged By [Strings] – Sureh Sathe
- Backing Vocals – Jhelisa Anderson
- Bass – Luis Jardim
- Brass – Gary Barnacle, Mike Mower, Oliver Lake
- Drums, Percussion – Bruce Smith, Luis Jardim, Nellee Hooper
- Engineer – Al Stone, Brian Pugsley, Dave Burnham, H. Shalleh, Howie Bernstein, Hugo Nicolson, Jim Abbiss, Nellee Hooper, Paul Corkett, Paul Wertheimer
- Engineer [Assistant] – Andy Bradford, Goetz Botzenhardt, Jim Bob, Jon Mallison, Mark Warner, Oggy, Pete Lewis, Tim Dickenson
- Guitar – Jon Mallison
- Harp – Corky Hale
- Keyboards – Björk
- Keyboards, Programmed By – Garry Hughes, Marius De Vries, Martin Virgo, Paul Waller
- Mastered By – Mike Marsh
- Organ [Hammond Organ] – Garry Hughes
- Photography By – Jean Baptiste Mondino*
- Producer – Nellee Hooper (tracks: 1 to 10)
- Tabla, Directed By [Strings Musical Director] – Talvin Singh
- Written-By – B. Gudmundsdottir* (tracks: 1 to 4, 6 to 12), N. Hooper* (tracks: 1, 2, 4, 6, 10)
"I must have listened to each of these tracks more than 500 times since we started. Everything's long since finished but I'm still listening to these songs everyday. I'm wondering...will this ever stop???!! We are so lucky to have Björk's voice!!" Nellee.
Studios: Wild Bunch, Olympic, Townhouse, Livingston, Matrix, Swanyard, Workhouse - London, Beats Studio - Bombay & Summa Studio - L.A.
Mastered at The Exchange.
Thanks to Judy Blame.
1, 2, 4, 6 & 10: Polygram Music/Warner Chappell.
3, 7, 8, 9 & 11: Polygram Music Publishing Ltd.
5: Chappell Morris Ltd.
12: Copyright Control/Polygram Music Publishing Ltd./Warner Chappell Music Ltd.
'Play Dead' by Björk and David Arnold. Taken from the soundtrack album for the film 'The Young Americans'.
℗ 1993 One Little Indian Ltd except 12 ℗ 1993 Island Records Ltd.
© 1993 Bapsi Ltd/One Little Indian Ltd.
The copyright in this recording is owned by Bapsi Ltd under license to One Little Indian Ltd and is exclusively licensed to Mother Records Ltd.
Marketed and distributed by Polydor except in France by Barclay.
Made in France by PMDC
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 0731452132321
- Barcode (Text): 7 31452 13232 1
- Label Code: LC 0407
- Price Code: BA 900
- Rights Society: BIEM STEMRA
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): 521 323-2 00 L7
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): 521 323-2 00 L7 1A F
Other Versions (5 of 171) View All
|TPLP31 CD||Björk||Debut (CD, Album)||One Little Indian||TPLP31 CD||UK||1993||Sell This Version|
|519 715-4, 1165||Björk||Debut (Cass, Album, RE)||Mother Records, PolyGram||519 715-4, 1165||Indonesia||1996||Sell This Version|
|TPLP31LTD||Björk||Debut (LP, Album, Ltd, RE, RP, Bei)||One Little Indian||TPLP31LTD||UK||2015||Sell This Version|
|574||Björk||Debut (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||Star||574||Poland||1993||Sell This Version|
|TPLP31 C||Björk||Debut (Cass, Album)||One Little Indian||TPLP31 C||UK||1993||Sell This Version|