Tracklist Hide Credits
|3||Venus As A Boy||4:41|
|4||There's More To Life Than This (Recorded Live At The Milk Bar Toilets)||3:21|
|5||Like Someone In Love||4:33|
|6||Big Time Sensuality||3:56|
|9||Come To Me||4:55|
|11||The Anchor Song||3:32|
|12||Play Dead (Tim Simenon Remix)
Remix, Producer [Additional] – Tim Simenon
- Arranged By [Brass] – Björk, Oliver Lake
- Arranged By [Strings] – Suraj Sathe
- Backing Vocals – Jhelisa Anderson*
- Bass – Luis Jardim
- Drums, Percussion – Bruce Smith, Luis Jardim, Nellee Hooper
- Engineer – Al Stone, Brian Pugsley, Dave Burnham, H. Shalleh, Howie Bernstein*, Hugo Nicolson, Jim Abbiss, Nellee Hooper, Paul Corkett, Paul Wertheimer
- Engineer [Assistant] – Andy Bradford, Goetz Botzenhardt*, Jim Bob, Jon Mallison, Mark Warner, Oggy, Pete Lewis, Tim Dickenson
- Engineer [Mix] – Q (4) (tracks: 12)
- Engineer [Programme] – Kerry Hopwood (tracks: 12)
- Guitar – Jon Mallison
- Harp – Corky Hale
- Keyboards – Björk
- Keyboards, Programmed By – Garry Hughes, Marius de Vries, Martin Virgo, Paul Waller
- Mastered By – Mike Marsh
- Organ [Hammond] – Garry Hughes
- Photography By – Jean Baptiste Mondino*
- Producer – Björk (tracks: 5, 11), Danny Cannon (tracks: 12), David Arnold (tracks: 12), Nellee Hooper (tracks: 1 to 10)
- Tabla, Other [Strings Musical Director] – Talvin Singh
- Written-By – B. Gudmundsdottir* (tracks: 1 to 4, 6 to 12), D. Arnold* (tracks: 12), J. Wobble* (tracks: 12), J. Van Heusen/J. Burke* (tracks: 5), N. Hooper* (tracks: 1, 2, 4, 6, 10)
Track 1 features samples from "Go Down Dying" by Antonio Carlos Jobim.
Track 5 is a cover - previously released by Frank Sinatra in the 1940's and Ella Fitzgerald in the 1950's.
Track 12 is taken from the soundtrack album for the film "The Young Americans".
"Made in England"
▲ Known versions with "tplp 31 cdx" catalog# (this version described at the 3rd position):
• The Mayking version has "Made in England" text on disc, but doesn't mention Antonio Jobim sample at the last page in booklet.
• Another Mayking version without "Made in England" and with the Antonio Jobim credit.
• This Docdata version has "Made in England" on disc as well and Antonio Jobim sample credit appears in the booklet.
• The other Docdata version, has no "Made in England" text on disc, Antonio Jobim sample is mentioned.
• Another version has no "Made in England" text on the disc, mentions the Antonio Jobim sample, but is not made by Docdata or Mayking.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 016958 020620
- Matrix / Runout: TPLP 31CDX MASTERED BY DOCDATA
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LA31
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 7301
Other Versions (5 of 157) View All
|TPLP31 CD||Björk||Debut (CD, Album)||One Little Indian||TPLP31 CD||UK||1993||Sell This Version|
|519 715-4, 1165||Björk||Debut (Cass, Album, RP)||Mother Records, PolyGram||519 715-4, 1165||Indonesia||1996||Sell This Version|
|TPLP31LTD||Björk||Debut (LP, Album, Ltd, RE, RP, Bei)||One Little Indian||TPLP31LTD||UK||2015||Sell This Version|
|574||Björk||Debut (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||Star||574||Poland||1993||Sell This Version|
|TPLP31 C||Björk||Debut (Cass, Album)||One Little Indian||TPLP31 C||UK||1993||Sell This Version|