Tracklist Hide Credits
|3||Venus As A Boy||4:41|
|4||There's More To Life Than This (Recorded Live At The Milk Bar Toilets)||3:21|
|5||Like Someone In Love||4:33|
|6||Big Time Sensuality||3:56|
|9||Come To Me||4:55|
|11||The Anchor Song||3:32|
Producer [Additional], Remix – Tim Simenon
- Arranged By [Brass] – Björk, Oliver Lake
- Arranged By [Strings] – Suraj Sathe
- Backing Vocals – Jhelisa Anderson
- Bass – Luis Jardim
- Drums, Percussion – Bruce Smith, Luis Jardim, Nellee Hooper
- Engineer – Al Stone, Brian Pugsley, Dave Burnham, H. Shalleh, Howie Bernstein, Hugo Nicolson, Jim Abbiss, Nellee Hooper, Paul Corkett, Paul Wertheimer
- Engineer [Assistant] – Andy Bradford, Goetz Botzenhardt, Jim Bob, Jon Mallison, Mark Warner, Oggy, Pete Lewis, Tim Dickenson
- Engineer [Mix] – Q (4) (tracks: 12)
- Engineer [Programme] – Kerry Hopwood (tracks: 12)
- Guitar – Jon Mallison
- Harp – Corky Hale
- Keyboards – Björk
- Keyboards, Programmed By – Garry Hughes, Marius de Vries, Martin Virgo, Paul Waller
- Mastered By – Mike Marsh
- Organ [Hammond] – Garry Hughes
- Photography By – Jean Baptiste Mondino*
- Producer – Björk (tracks: 5, 11), Danny Cannon (tracks: 12), David Arnold (tracks: 12), Nellee Hooper (tracks: 1 to 10)
- Tabla, Directed By [Strings Musical Director] – Talvin Singh
- Written-By – B. Gudmundsdottir* (tracks: 1 to 4, 6 to 12), D. Arnold* (tracks: 12), J. Wobble* (tracks: 12), J. Van Heusen/J. Burke* (tracks: 5), N. Hooper* (tracks: 1, 2, 4, 6, 10)
CD in jewelcase including a 12-page picture book of Björk and track lyrics.
Track 5 is a cover, originally sung by Dinah Shore, and later made popular by Bing Crosby.
Track 12 is taken from the soundtrack album for the film "The Young Americans".
"Made in England"
▲ Known versions with "tplp 31 cdx" catalog# (the 1st position describes this version):-
• This Mayking version with "Made in England" text on disc and with Antonio Jobim sample mention at the last page in booklet.
• Another Mayking version with "Made in England" text on disc but without Antonio Jobim sample mention at the last page in booklet (blank space instead).
• Another Mayking version without "Made in England" and with the Antonio Jobim credit.
• The 1st Docdata version has "Made in England" on disc as well and Antonio Jobim sample credit appears in the booklet.
• The 2nd Docdata version has no "Made in England" text on disc, Antonio Jobim sample is mentioned.
• Another version has no "Made in England" text on the disc, mentions the Antonio Jobim sample, but is not made by Docdata or Mayking.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 5 016958 020620
- Barcode: 5016958020620
- Matrix / Runout: MAYKING RECORDS TPLP31CDX 10268181 02 &
Other Versions (5 of 175) View All
|TPLP31 CD||Björk||Debut (CD, Album)||One Little Indian||TPLP31 CD||UK||1993||Sell This Version|
|519 715-4, 1165||Björk||Debut (Cass, Album, RE)||Mother Records, PolyGram||519 715-4, 1165||Indonesia||1996||Sell This Version|
|TPLP31LTD||Björk||Debut (LP, Album, Ltd, RE, RP, Bei)||One Little Indian||TPLP31LTD||UK||2015||Sell This Version|
|574||Björk||Debut (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||Star||574||Poland||1993||Sell This Version|
|TPLP31 C||Björk||Debut (Cass, Album)||One Little Indian||TPLP31 C||UK||1993||Sell This Version|