Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Pleasure Is All Mine
Gong – Peter Van HookeHuman Beatbox – RahzelPerformer – Björk, Mike Patton, Tagaq*, The Icelandic ChoirPerformer [Bass Line] – BjörkProgrammed By – Björk, Mark Bell, Valgeir Sigurdsson*
|2||Show Me Forgiveness
Performer – Björk
|3||Where Is The Line
Human Beatbox – RahzelPerformer – Björk, Gregory Purnhagen, Mike Patton, The Icelandic ChoirProgrammed By – Björk, Little Miss Specta, Mark Bell, Valgeir Sigurdsson*
Music By – J'orunn Vidar*Performer – Björk, The Icelandic ChoirWritten-By – Jakobína Sigurdardottir
Performer, Programmed By – Björk
|6||Who Is It (Carry My Joy On The Left, Carry My Pain On The Right)||3:57|
Performer – Björk, Robert WyattProgrammed By – Valgeir Sigurdsson*
Performer – Björk, The Icelandic ChoirProgrammed By – Olivier AlaryWritten-By – Björk, Olivier Alary
Human Beatbox – ShlomoPerformer – Björk, The London ChoirPiano – Nico MuhlyProgrammed By – Björk, Mark Bell, Valgeir Sigurdsson*Vocals [Vocal Samples] – Robert WyattWritten-By – Björk, Sjón
|10||Sonnets / Unrealities XI
Lyrics By – E.E. Cummings*Music By – BjörkPerformer – Björk, The Icelandic Choir
Human Beatbox – RahzelPerformer – Björk, Tagaq*, The Icelandic ChoirProgrammed By – Björk, Mark Bell, Valgeir Sigurdsson*Synthesizer [Bass Synth] – Mark Bell
Performer – BjörkProgrammed By – Björk, Jake Davies
|14||Triumph Of A Heart
Human Beatbox – Dokaka, RahzelPerformer – BjörkProgrammed By – Björk, Mark Bell, Valgeir Sigurdsson*Voice [Human Trombone] – Gregory Purnhagen
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Wellhart Ltd
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – One Little Indian Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Wellhart Ltd
- Copyright (c) – One Little Indian Ltd.
- Licensed To – Polydor Ltd.
- Published By – Universal Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Recorded At – Greenhouse Studios Iceland
- Recorded At – Lost Island Studios
- Recorded At – The Magic Shop
- Recorded At – The Looking Glass Studios
- Recorded At – Olympic Studios
- Recorded At – Ilha Dos Sapos Studios
- Pressed By – Cinram Optical Discs
- Alto Vocals [The Icelandic Choir] – Anna Hinriksdóttir, Arngerður María Árnadóttir, Aðalheiður Þorsteinsdóttir, Guðrún Edda Gunnarsdóttir, Guðrún Finnbjarnardóttir, Jónína Guðrún Kristinsdóttirþ*
- Arranged By [Choir] – Björk
- Art Direction, Design – M/M ‹Paris›*
- Bass Vocals [The Icelandic Choir] – Benedikt Ingólfsson, Hafsteinn Þórólfsson, Hjálmar Pétursson, Örn Arnarson, Þorvaldur Þorvaldsson
- Choir [London Choir] – Ann De Renais, Emma Brain-Gabbott*, Heather Chirncross*, Helen Hampton, Helen Pakker, Jaqueline Barron*, Janet Mooney, Jenny O'Grady, Judith Sim, Karen Woodhowe*, Kim Chandler, Melanie Marshall, Micaela Haslam, Nicki Kennedy, Rachel Chapman, Samantha Shaw, Sarah Eyden, Sarah Simmondi, Tarsha Colt, Yona Dunsford
- Co-producer – Mark Bell (tracks: 3, 7, 9)
- Conductor [Olympic Studios Choir Session] – Nick Ingham*
- Contractor [Icelandic Choir Assembled By] – Magga Stina*
- Contractor [Olympic Studios Choir Session Fixed By] – Jenny O'Grady
- Copyist [Iceland Sessions] – Karl Olgeirsson*
- Copyist [London Session] – Nick*
- Engineer [@ Ilha Dos Sapos Studios] – Flavio De Souza
- Engineer [@ Looking Glass] – Ichiho Nishiki
- Engineer [Assistant @ Greenhouse Studios] – Sturla Thorisson*
- Engineer [Assistant @ Looking Glass] – Christian Rutledge
- Engineer [Assistant @ The Magic Shop] – Juan Garcia
- Engineer [Assistants @ Olympic Studios] – David Treahearn, Rob Haggett
- Engineer [Recording] – Valgeir Sigurdsson*
- Mixed By – Mark <Spike> Stent*
- Other [Hair Sculpting Assistant] – Brent Borreson
- Other [Hair Sculptured By] – Hrafnhildur Arnardóttir aka Shoplifter
- Other [Icelandic Hair Flowers By] – Ásta At Hárverk
- Other [Skin Colours By] – Andrea Helgadottir
- Photography By – Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin
- Producer, Arranged By – Björk
- Recorded By [Additional] – Björk, Jake Davies, Neil Dorfsman
- Soprano Vocals [The Icelandic Choir] – Elfa Ingvadóttir, Hera Björk Þórhallsdóttir*, Hugrún Hólmgeirsdóttir, Inga Harðardóttir, Kirstín Erna Blöndal
- Tenor Vocals [The Icelandic Choir] – Björn Thorarensen, Guðmundur Vignir Karlsson, Gísli Magna, Þorbjörn Sigurðsson
- Written-By – Björk (tracks: 1 to 3, 5 to 7, 12 to 14)
The copyright in this sound recording is owned by Wellhart Ltd./One Little Indian Ltd. and is exclusively licensed to Polydor Ltd. (UK), a Universal Music Company, for the world excluding the UK, North America and Iceland.
Made in the EU.
All tracks published by Universal Music; except: "Desired Constellation," "Oceania," "Sonnets/Unrealities XI," "Ancestors," published by Universal Music/copyright control; and "Vökuró" under copyright control.
The lines from: "It May Not Always Be So; And I Say" Copyright 1923, 1951, © 1991 by the Trustees for the E.E. Cummings Trust. Copyright © 1976 by George James Firmage, from "Complete Poems: 1904-1962" by E.E. Cummings, edited by George J. Firmage. Used by permission of Liveright Publishing Corporation.
Greenhouse Studios, Reykjavik; Lost Island Studios, La Gomera; The Magic Shop, NYC; Looking Glass, NYC; Olympic Studios, London; Ilha Dos Sapos Studios, Salvador; Real World, Box. Additional mobile recording at: Palisades, New York; The Loft on 22nd Street, NYC; Praya Dos Lagos, Bahia; Palazzo Contarini, Venice; Louth, Lincolnshire.
Thank yous: Arto Lindsay, Alessandra Wallin at Ilha Dos Sapos Studios, Kara Bilof at Looking Glass Studios, Siobhan Payne at Olympic Studios, Peter Van Hooke at Lost Island Studios, Steve Rosenthal at the Magic Shop. Shlomo appears courtesy of Dented Records.
Packaging: Transparent tray jewel case with a sticker on front and a 16-page booklet.
▲ This is French Cinram (Optical Discs) press as indicated in the matrix by "Cinram" logo.
Two other presses of this European 9867589 CD are known:
• The Universal M & L German press.
• The EDC German re-press.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (String): 602498675892
- Barcode (Text): 6 02498 67589 2
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): [4x Universal logo] [Cinram logo] 986 758 9 00 1G
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI L389
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 02D8
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): [4x Universal logo] [Cinram logo] 986 758 9 00 1B
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI L389
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 02E4
- Rights Society: BIEM/SABAM
- Label Code: LC 00309
Other Versions (5 of 93) View All
|TPLP358||Björk||Medúlla (2x12", Album, Ltd)||One Little Indian||TPLP358||UK||2004||Sell This Version|
|9867590, DG8894||Björk||Medúlla (CD, Album)||Polydor, Universal Music Korea||9867590, DG8894||South Korea||2004||Sell This Version|
|none||Björk||Medulla (15xFile, AAC, Album, 256)||One Little Indian||none||2004|
|CD2004-053||Björk||Medúlla (CDr, Album, Enh, Unofficial)||ТанцPoll||CD2004-053||Russia||2004||Sell This Version|
|9867590||Björk||Medúlla (CD, Album)||Polydor||9867590||Ukraine||2004||Sell This Version|