- Arranged By [Beats] – Matmos
- Arranged By [Harp] – Björk, Zeena Parkins
- Choir – The Inuit Choir
- Conductor, Arranged By [Orchestra] – Simon Lee (2)
- Design [Sleeve] – M/M (Paris)
- Electronics, Handclaps – Drew Daniel
- Film Director [Documentary Filmed, Edited And Directed By] – Ragnheiður Gestsdóttir
- Harp, Harp [Electric Harp], Celesta, Accordion, Handclaps – Zeena Parkins
- Orchestra – Il Novecento Orchestra
- Synthesizer, Recorded By [Field Recordings], Cymbal [Cymbals], Noises [Rock Salt, Playing Cards, Amplified Hair, Fabric], Acoustic Guitar, Shaker, Handclaps – M.C. Schmidt*
Sleevenotes: "From opera houses around the world, a behind the scenes look at Björk and her touring entourage for the 2001 Vespertine tour, in five chapters."
Features the following songs, cut in amongst the documentary/interview footage: Pagan Peotry (Music Box), Hidden Place, All Is Full Of Love (Concert Version), Sun In My Mouth, An Echo A Stain (Concert Version), Generous Palmstroke (Concert Version), Aurora (Concert Version), Heirloom, It's Not Up To You (Concert Version), Cocoon (Instrumental Concert Version), Unison (Concert Version), Mother Heroic, Amphibian, It's In Our Hands (Concert Version).
All concert versions of songs recorded live on the Vespertine World Tour, August to December 2001.