Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||The Strong Will Rock||4:02|
|A2||School Of Hard Knocks||4:00|
Written By – Thayer/St. James/WarnerWritten-By – Jef "Woop" Warner*
|A4||Hold On To 18||4:12|
Written By – B.Connolly/A.Scott/M.Tucker/S.PriestWritten-By – A.Scott*, B.Connolly*, M.Tucker*, S.Priest*
|B2||Show Me The Night||4:00|
|B3||One For The Money||4:18|
|B4||I'm The King||3:40|
|B5||Chains Around Heaven||3:58|
- Printed By – Ever Reddy
- Produced For – Breeze Music
- Recorded At – Dierks Studios
- Mixed At – Dierks Studios
- Mastered At – Artisan Sound Recorders
- Manufactured By – WEA Music Of Canada, Ltd.
- Distributed By – WEA Music Of Canada, Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – The David Geffen Company
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – The David Geffen Company
- Published By – Oregon Five
- Mastered At – Sheffield Lab Matrix
- Pressed By – Quality Records Limited
- Art Direction, Design – Vigon Seireeni
- Bass Guitar, Backing Vocals – Patrick Young
- Coordinator [Production] – Elaine Black, Roz Schrank
- Drums – Pete Holmes
- Engineer – Gerd Rautenbach
- Illustration – Stan Watts
- Lead Guitar, Rhythm Guitar, Backing Vocals – Jef "Woop" Warner*, Tommy Thayer
- Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals – Jaime St. James
- Management – "Garo" Gary Tashjian*
- Management [Contact] – Peter Logan
- Mastered By [Originally] – Greg Fulginiti
- Other [Stylist] – Audrey Carter
- Producer – Dieter Dierks
- Written By – Thayer/St. James (tracks: A1, A2, A4, B2, B3, B5)
- Written-By – St. James* (tracks: A1 to A5, B2 to B5), Thayer* (tracks: A1 to A4, B2 to B5)
Produced for Breeze Music. Recorded & mixed at Dierks Studios, Stommeln, West Germany, a 32 track digital recording. Originally mastered at Artisan Sound Recorders.
Manufactured and distributed by WEA Music of Canada, Ltd., a Warner Communications Company. ©1984 The David Geffen Company. ℗1984 The David Geffen Company.
All songs published by Oregon Five ASCAP.
Art directed and designed in L.A.
"SLM △ 7093-X" in the runout etching indicates that the lacquer disc was processed at, and the metal parts used to manufacture the record were made at Sheffield Lab Matrix.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 7599-24041-1
- Matrix / Runout (Side One runouts): CAN. XGHS-24041-A-SH2 B-19534-SH2 SLM △ 7093 1-3 QU
- Matrix / Runout (Side Two runouts): CAN. XGHS-24041-B-SH1 B-19535-SH1 GF SLM △ 7093-X 1-4 QU
- Rights Society: ASCAP
Other Versions (5 of 10) View All
|ALCB-3017||Black 'N Blue||Black 'N Blue (CD, Album, RE)||Brunette, The David Geffen Company||ALCB-3017||Japan||1994||Sell This Version|
|120.001||Black 'N Blue||Black 'N Blue (LP, Album)||Geffen Records||120.001||Brazil||1984||Sell This Version|
|MAJCD009||Black 'N Blue||Black 'N Blue (CD, Album, RE)||Majestic Rock||MAJCD009||UK||2003||Sell This Version|
|M5G 24041||Black 'N Blue||Black 'N Blue (Cass, Album)||Geffen Records||M5G 24041||US||1984||Sell This Version|
|28AP 2903||Black 'N Blue||Black 'N Blue (LP, Album)||Geffen Records||28AP 2903||Japan||1984||Sell This Version|