Tracklist Hide Credits
- Artwork [Booklet Cover] – Pierce (2)
- Composed By – Bertolt Brecht (tracks: 7), Fabrizio Modonese Palumbo (tracks: 1, 4, 10), Kurt Weill (tracks: 2 to 3, 5, 9, 11), Pierce (2) (tracks: 6, 10)
- Concept By [Conceived], Arranged By [Vocal] – Massimo & Pierce
- Cover [Front] – HR Giger
- Featuring [Additional Musicians] – Julia Kent, Marco Schiavo
- Lyrics By – Bertolt Brecht
- Other [Assembled By], Arranged By, Recorded By, Mixed By, Edited By, Mastered By – Fabrizio Modonese Palumbo, Marco Milanesio
- Performer – Fabrizio Modonese Palumbo (tracks: 3 to 5, 9 to 10), Massimo & Pierce (tracks: 3), Massimo (6) (tracks: 7), Pierce (2) (tracks: 2, 5 to 6, 9 to 11), The Slow Club Orchestra (tracks: 1 to 3, 5)
- Photography By [Photo Of Coil] – Ian Johnstone (2)
- Photography By [Photo Of Lydia Lunch] – Marc Viaplana
- Photography By [Photos Of Massimo & Pierce] – Pascal Triponez
- Producer – Fabrizio Modonese Palumbo (tracks: 1 to 7, 9 to 11), Massimo & Pierce (tracks: 1 to 7, 9 to 11)
A Black Sun Productions tribute to the poetry of Bertolt Brecht.
Recorded, mixed, edited and mastered at O.F.F., Torino, Italy.
Massimo & Pierce's vocals recorded by themselves in Zürich, Switzerland, and by Marco Milanesio at O.F.F., Torino, Italy.
Track 2: Lydia Lunch's vocals recorded in Los Angeles, USA.
Track 5: HR Giger's vocals recorded in Zürich, Switzerland.
Track 7: Crows recorded at Threshold House.
Track 8: Recorded and mixed at Threshold House. Based on the poem "Orge's Wunschliste".
Front cover: "Unfreiwillige Begötterung". Original artwork by HR Giger © 2004.
Tracks 2-3, 5, 11 from "Dreigroschenoper". © 1928 Universal Edition A.G., Wien.
Track 9 from "Happy End". © 1929 Universal Edition A.G., Wien.
Tracks 4, 6-8, 10: © Bertolt-Brecht-Erben, Berlin.
Arrangement by Pierce © 2005 by Universal Edition A.G., Wien.
With friendly permission.
All rights reserved.
Massimo & Pierce wish to thank the following friends, artists and individuals for their help, inspiration and support:
Jhonn Balance, Peter Sleazy Christopherson, Ian Johnstone, Lydia Lunch, HR Giger, Fabrizio Modonese Palumbo, Marco Milanesio, John Deek (Divine Frequency Records), Rodolfo Protti (Old Evropa Cafe AVS), Ango Viscone, Julia Kent, Elena Diana, Marco 'Il Bue' Schiavo, Paolo Dellapiana, Paul Beauchamp, Sergio Pigozzi, Lorenzo Marrello, draZen, Alex Nasi, Gen & Steve, Ennio Nobili, Iggie Combat, Mona Lisa Madörin, Joke Lanz, Iris La Liner, Jeremy Reed, Simon Norris, Tim Lewis, Chris Jones, Claus Laufenburg, Antony Hegarty, Pascal Triponez, Marc Viaplana, Martin Wyss, Paul Morris, Reuben Jansen, Val Denham, Chris & Cosey, Larry Lewis, Thomas Frey, Ariot Fleischmann, Marc Almond, Gavin Friday, William S. Borroughs, Gisela May, Lotte Lenya, Giorgio Strehler, Milva and especially Bertolt Brecht and Kurt Weill.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: Sony DADC A0100613973-0101 14 A1
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L554
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 94K3