Tracklist Hide Credits
|1-4||My Oh My|
|1-5||Now We're Three|
|1-6||The Spring Of '69|
|1-8||On His Own|
|1-11||Standing In The Road|
|1-13||Sing Don't Speak|
|1-14||2 B Free|
|1-17||Get It All To Me|
|2-1||Care To Believe|
|2-2||Touch The Sky|
|2-3||Shoot All Strangers|
|2-4||Nostalgia Ain't ( What It Used To Be )|
|2-5||Bye Bye Birmingham|
Arranged By – Blackfoot SueComposed By [1812 Overture] – P. I. Tchaikovsky*
|2-8||You Need Love|
|3-1||Care To Believe ( Version 2 )|
|3-3||Cruising The Highway|
|3-6||Taking My Fire|
|3-7||Pick Me Up Put Me Down|
- Artwork [Box] – Daryl Smith (7), Viki Vortex
- Bass, Keyboards, Lead Vocals – Tom Farmer
- Drums, Vocals – David Farmer
- Guitar, Vocals – Alan Jones (10)
- Lead Guitar, Keyboards, Vocals – Eddie Golga
- Liner Notes – Phil Hendriks
- Producer – Blackfoot Sue (tracks: 3-1 to 3-9), Mark Wallis (tracks: 3-1 to 3-9), Noel Walker (tracks: 1-1 to 2-8)
- Remastered By – James Bragg
- Transferred By [Analog To Digital] – Rob Keyloch (tracks: 3-1 to 3-9)
- Written-By – A. Jones*, D. Farmer*, E. Golga*, T. Farmer*
Tracks 1-11 & 1-12 originally released as single A and B-side in 1972.
Tracks 1-13 & 1-14 originally released as single A and B-side in 1972.
Tracks 1-15 & 1-16 originally released as single A and B-side in 1973.
Tracks 1-17 originally released as single A-side in 1973.
Tracks 2-1 to 2-7 originally released as LP " Strangers " in 1977 only in USA. The song " Tobago Rose " has been omitted from the original track-listing because it is not considered by the group properly as a Blackfoot Sue track.
Track 2-8 originally released as single A-side in 1974.
Tracks 3-1 to 3-9 from the third album " Gun Running " that despite a catalog number and a test pressing manufactured was never released.
Tracks 1-1 to 1-17 recorded at Olympic Studios, London, in 1972
Tracks 2-1 to 2-8 recorded at CBS Studios, London, in 1974
Tracks 3-1 to 3-9 recorded at DJM Studios, London, in 1975
Includes their two official studio albums plus 5 singles and also the third album ever released. Each album is housed in a cardboard packaging. Presented in a clamshell box. Includes 20 page booklet with the history of the band plus colour and black & white pictures.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5013929056305