- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Atlantic Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Rock Candy Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Atlantic Records
- Copyright (c) – Rock Candy Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Warner Music UK Ltd.
- Licensed From – Warner Music UK Ltd.
- Published By – Minder Music Ltd.
- Published By – World Domination Music Ltd.
- Recorded At – Subterranean Studio, Ann Arbor
- Recorded At – Roadmaster #2
- Overdubbed At – Subterranean Studio, Ann Arbor
- Overdubbed At – The Sound Suite Detroit
- Overdubbed At – Bee Jay Recording Studio
- Remastered At – Close To The Edge
- Backing Vocals [Brandye] – Donna Davis, Melody McCully, Pam Vincent
- Bass Guitar, Vocals – Greg T. Walker
- Creative Director [Re-issue] – Julia Melanie Goode
- Design [Original Album Design] – Lynn Dreese Breslin
- Design [Re-issue] – Cürt Evans
- Drums, Vocals – Jakson 'Dr. Jackson Thunderbolt' Spires*
- Engineer – Henry H-Bomb Weck*
- Engineer [Assistant Mix Engineer At Bee Jay Studios] – Andy de Ganhal*
- Engineer [Assistant Mix Engineer At Sound Suite] – W.D. Woods, II*
- Harmonica – Shorty Medlocke
- Harmonica [Electric Harmonica] – Peter "Madcat" Ruth*
- Keyboards, Saxophone – Pat McCaffrey
- Lead Guitar – Charlie Hargrett
- Lead Vocals, Lead Guitar, Slide Guitar [Bottle Neck Guitar], Acoustic Guitar, Twelve-String Guitar – Rick 'Rattlesnake' Medlocke*
- Liner Notes – Derek Oliver, Xavier Russell
- Management – Al Nalli Productions*
- Mastered By [Originally] – Greg Calbi
- Percussion – Henry H-Bomb Weck (Alias Blind Baby)*
- Photography By [Back Cover] – David Kryszak
- Photography By [Front Cover] – Chris Callis
- Producer – Al Nalli, Henry Weck
- Product Manager [Re-issue] – Jon Richards
- Remastered By – Jon Astley
- Written-By – Charlie Hargrett (tracks: 4), Greg T. Walker (tracks: 3), Jakson Spires, Rick Medlocke, Shorty Medlocke (tracks: 10)
Recorded at Subterranean Studios, Ann Arbor, Michigan.
Additional tracks at Roadmaster #2, Cleveland, Ohio.
Over-dubs: Subterranean Studios, Ann Arbor, Michigan; Sound Suite Studios, Detroit, Mich.; Bee Jay Recording Studios, Orlando, Fla.
Mix at Sound Suite and Bee Jay Studios.
Originally mastered at Sterling Sound Studios.
Re-mastered at Close To The Edge Mastering. Sound shaped from 24 bit digital tools via POW-r technology.
All tracks ℗ 1980
All tracks published by Minder Music Ltd. except "Warped" published by World Domination Music Ltd.
℗ & © (1980) Atlantic Records. 2013 Rock Candy Records Ltd.
Made in the U.K. Issued under license by Warner Music UK Ltd.
Original album artwork © Warner Music UK.
All additional contents of this booklet owned by Rock Candy Records Ltd. © 2013
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 5 055300 358783
- Matrix / Runout: CANDY180 | *060167
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LD11
- Mould SID Code: IFPI5074
- Rights Society: MCPS
Other Versions (5 of 34) View All
|SD 32-101||Blackfoot (3)||Tomcattin' (LP, Album, Mon)||ATCO Records||SD 32-101||US||1980||Sell This Version|
|ATC 50 702||Blackfoot (3)||Tomcattin' (LP, Album)||ATCO Records||ATC 50 702||Europe||1980||Sell This Version|
|SD 32-101||Blackfoot (3)||Tomcattin' (LP, Album, Club)||ATCO Records||SD 32-101||US||1980||Sell This Version|
|ATC 50 702, K 50 702||Blackfoot (3)||Tomcattin' (LP, Album, RE)||ATCO Records, ATCO Records||ATC 50 702, K 50 702||Europe||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|ATC 50 702, SD 32-101||Blackfoot (3)||Tomcattin' (LP, Album, RE)||ATCO Records, ATCO Records||ATC 50 702, SD 32-101||Europe||Unknown||Sell This Version|