Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||What This Town Needs
Bass – Little Jack Lawrence*Viola, Cello – Peter StopschinskiWritten-By – D. Miller*, Hendrickson, Jr.*
|2||Child Of The Moon
Written-By – Jagger, Richards*
|3||Scar Beneath The Skin||5:34|
|4||Never Again (Demo)
Banjo – Patch BoyleRecorded By – Feeny*Written-By – D. Miller*, T. Miller*
Acoustic Guitar – Lisa Jaybird JannonDrums – Tracee Mae MillerWritten-By – D. Miller*, Feeny*, Boyle*
|Video||So Long Cruel World
Banjo – Patch BoyleFilm Director [Video Directed By, Free Range Pictures] – Scott TaradashWritten-By – Miller*
- Artwork By [Design] – Ed Mullen
- Banjo, Mandolin, Vocals – Little Jack Lawrence*
- Bass, Vocals – Tracee Mae Miller
- Drums – Lisa Jaybird Jannon
- Guitar, Vocals – Dan John Miller
- Mastered By – Sir Dewey Stern*
- Photography [Model T Plant] – Kevin Carrico
- Producer – Dan John Miller, David Feeny
- Recorded By [Beech House] – Mark Nevers (tracks: 1 to 3)
- Recorded By [The Tempermill] – David Feeny (tracks: 1 to 3)
- Steel Guitar [Pedal Steel], Resonator Guitar [Dobro], Organ, Piano, Vocals – Feeny*
Made in the UK, 2006
Tracks 1 to 3 recorded at The Beech House, Nashville and The Tempermill, Detroit. Track 4 recorded at The Majestic Miller Basement, 2000.
Mixed and mastered at The Tempermill.
1 & 2 from the forthcoming album Little Amber Bottles
1, 4, Video: Garbage Picking Music, BMI
2: ABKCO Music, Inc., BMI
3, 5: ASCAP, Garbage Picking Music, BMI
5: Recorded Live at Lowlands Festival, Netherlands, 2004.
Video in MPEG format: New Years Eve 2003, Aragon Ballroom, Chicago.