|A2||Don't Leave Me|
|A4||Going Away To College|
|A5||What's My Age Again?|
|B2||All The Small Things|
|B3||The Party Song|
- Mastered At – Bernie Grundman Mastering
- A&R – Gary Ashley
- Arranged By – Blink-182
- Art Direction – Tim Stedman
- Bass, Vocals – Mark "Fish Guts" Hoppus*
- Design – Keith Tamashiro, Tim Stedman
- Drums – Travis "Fuck Boy" Barker*
- Engineer – Sean O'Dwyer
- Engineer [Assistant] – Darrell Harvey, John Nelson, Robert Read
- Guitar, Vocals – Tom "Hot Pants" DeLonge*
- Keyboards – Roger Joseph Manning Jr. (tracks: A5, B1, B2, B5, B6)
- Management – Rick DeVoe
- Mastered By – Brian Gardner
- Mixed By – Jerry Finn (tracks: B3, B5), Tom Lord-Alge (tracks: A1 to B2, B4, B6)
- Other [Cover Model] – Janine
- Photography By – David Goldman
- Producer – Jerry Finn
- Technician [Drums] – Mike Fasano
- Written-By – Hoppus*, DeLonge*
Mixed at South Beach Studios, except B3, B5: Mixed at Conway Recording Studio.
Preproduction done at DML Studios.
Limited Edition of 500 copies in half white/half red vinyl.
Comes in gatefold sleeve and includes insert with lyrics.
1st Pressing released: December 01, 2009.
2nd Pressing (this) released: January 12, 2010.
Also available in:
500 clear green
500 clear yellow.
500 solid white.
500 half white / half blue.
500 half orange / half green.
Other Versions (5 of 82) View All
|MCD 11950||Blink-182||Enema Of The State (CD, Album)||MCA Records||MCD 11950||US||1999||Sell This Version|
|MTS.013, B0013267-01||Blink-182||Enema Of The State (LP, Album, Ltd, 180)||Mightier Than Sword Records, Universal Music Special Markets||MTS.013, B0013267-01||US||2009||Sell This Version|
|MCAD-11950||Blink-182||Enema Of The State (CD, Album)||MCA Records||MCAD-11950||Colombia||1999||Sell This Version|
|111 950-2, MCD-11950||Blink-182||Enema Of The State (CD, Album, Enh)||MCA Records, MCA Records||111 950-2, MCD-11950||Europe||1999||Sell This Version|
|111 950-4||Blink-182||Enema Of The State (Cass, Album)||MCA Records||111 950-4||Mexico||1999||Sell This Version|