Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Variations On A Theme By Erik Satie (1st And 2nd Movements)
Written-By – Erik Satie
Soloist [Piano Solo] – Fred LipsiusWritten-By – C. Wood*, J. Capaldi*, S. Winwood*
|A3||Sometimes In Winter
Lead Vocals – Steve KatzSoloist [Flute Solo] – Dick HalliganWritten-By – S. Katz*
|A4||More And More
Soloist [Guitar Solo] – Steve KatzWritten-By – D. Juan*, P. Vee*
|A5||And When I Die
Soloist [Harmonica Solo] – Steve KatzSoloist [Piano Solo] – Dick HalliganWritten-By – L. Nyro*
|A6||God Bless The Child
Soloist [Alto Sax Solo] – Fred LipsiusSoloist [Trombone Solo] – Jerry HymanSoloist [Trumpet Solo] – Lew SoloffWritten-By – A. Herzog, Jr.*, B. Holiday*
Performer [Special Thanks] – Alan RubinSoloist [Trumpet Solo] – Lew SoloffWritten-By – D. C. Thomas*
|B2||You've Made Me So Very Happy
Written-By – B. Gordy, Jr.*, B. Holloway*, F, Wilson*, P. Holloway*
|B3||Blues - Part II
Lyrics By [Lyric] – David Clayton-ThomasSoloist [Solos, Alto Sax] – Fred LipsiusSoloist [Solos, Bass] – Jim FielderSoloist [Solos, Drums] – Bobby ColombySoloist [Solos, Organ] – Dick HalliganWritten-By – Blood, Sweat And Tears
|B4||Variation On A Theme By Erik Satie (1st Movement)
Performer [Footsteps] – Miss Lucy Angle
- Manufactured By – CBS/Sony Inc.
- Alto Saxophone, Piano – Fred Lipsius
- Arranged By – Al Kooper (tracks: A2, A4, B2), Blood, Sweat And Tears, Dick Halligan (tracks: A1 to A3, A5, A6, B4), Fred Lipsius (tracks: A2, A4, B1, B2)
- Artwork [Inside Art] – Bob Cato
- Bass – Jim Fielder
- Chorus [BS&T Chorus] – Bobby Colomby, Dick Halligan
- Cover [Cover Art] – Timothy Quay
- Design – John Berg
- Drums, Percussion, Vocals – Bobby Colomby
- Engineer [BS&T Engineering Department] – Fred Catero, Roy Halee
- Guitar, Harmonica, Vocals – Steve Katz
- Lead Vocals – David Clayton-Thomas (tracks: A1, A2, A4 to B4)
- Management [Personal Management] – Bennett Glotzer, Dennis Katz
- Organ, Piano, Flute, Trombone, Vocals – Dick Halligan
- Photography By [Back Cover Photo] – Harris George
- Photography By [Photo Collage] – Cato (10)
- Producer – James William Guercio
- Trombone, Recorder – Jerry Hyman
- Trumpet, Flugelhorn [Flügelhorn] – Chuck Winfield, Lew Soloff
Printed in U.S.A.
A1, A4: Adapted from "Trois Gymnopédies"
B1: Special thanks for filling in for Chuck Winfield, for bringing a pocket full of miracles and for being so attractive.
B4: BS&T also thanks Miss Lucy Angle (in her Poll Parrot shoes) whose footsteps can be heard at the close of this selection. She is also very attractive. She appears through the courtesy of James William Guercio.
BS&T would like to take this opportunity to thank Jim Guercio and Roy Halee for their patience, endurance and dogmatism throughout the making of this record.
All selections are BMI except "Smiling Phases" (ASCAP).
Manufactured by Columbia Records/CBS, Inc., New York, N.Y.
Other Versions (5 of 101) View All
|CS 9720||Blood, Sweat And Tears||Blood, Sweat And Tears (LP, Album, Gat)||Columbia||CS 9720||US||1969||Sell This Version|
|CS 9411||Blood, Sweat And Tears||Blood, Sweat And Tears (LP, Album, Gat)||CBS||CS 9411||Venezuela||1969||Sell This Version|
|15AP 607||Blood, Sweat And Tears||Blood, Sweat And Tears (LP, Album, RE, S/Edition, 10t)||CBS/Sony||15AP 607||Japan||1978||Sell This Version|
|CDCBS 63504||Blood, Sweat And Tears||Blood, Sweat And Tears (CD, Album, RE)||CBS||CDCBS 63504||Europe||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|BGOLP28||Blood, Sweat And Tears||Blood, Sweat And Tears (LP, Album, RE)||BGO Records||BGOLP28||UK||1988||Sell This Version|