Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Kiss Me Where It Smells Funny||3:05|
|2||Lift Your Head Up High (And Blow Your Brains Out)||4:58|
|3||Fire Water Burn||4:51|
|4||I Wish I Was Queer So I Could Get Chicks||3:49|
|5||Why's Everybody Always Pickin' On Me
Music By – Buddy Buie, Harry Middlebrooks, J.R.Cobb*, Michael Shapiro*Written-By [Spooky] – Buie*, Middlebrooks*, Cobb*, Shapiro*
Performer – DJ Q-BallWritten-By – McDanniels*, Simmons*, Smith*
|7||Asleep At The Wheel||4:06|
|9||Your Only Friends Are Make Believe||7:02|
Vocals [The Other 100% Grade 'A' Beefy Boy Intonating] – Rob Van Winkle*
|11||Going Nowhere Slow||4:20|
|12||Reflections Of Remoh||0:51|
- Copyright (c) – Geffen Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Geffen Records, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Uni Distribution Corp.
- Distributed By – Uni Distribution Corp.
- Recorded At – Dome Sound
- Recorded At – Ultra Psyche, Intg
- Edited At – Dome Sound
- Edited At – Ultra Psyche, Intg
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Published By – Hey Rudy Music Publishing
- Published By – The Jimmy Franks Publishing Company
- Published By – Lowry Music
- Published By – Stacey & Brothers Publishing
- Published By – J.D. Music
- Published By – All Nations Music
- Published By – Gloster Place Music
- Artwork [The Sprinkle Genie] – Eric Fargiorgio
- Backing Vocals [Main Back-Up Vocals], Guitar – Lupus*
- Bass, Backing Vocals – Evil Jared*
- Design – Industrial Strength Design
- Executive-Producer – Ave (Good Cop)*, Montel (Bad Cop)*
- Management – Brett Alperowitz
- Mastered By – Joe Palmaccio*
- Music By – Jimmy Pop Ali* (tracks: 2 to 4, 6 to 10, 12)
- Performer – Spanky G
- Photography By – Celeste Angello
- Producer, Mixed By [Helped], Sampler, Computer [Organized All The Noise Inside Of His Macintosh], Lyrics By – Jimmy Pop Ali*
- Recorded By, Edited By, Mixed By – Raahu
- Scratches, Backing Vocals – DJ Q-Ball
- Vocals, Rap, Programmed By, Sampler – Jimmy Pop Ali*
Digitally recorded and edited at Dome Sound/Ultra Psyche, Intg.
Mastered at Sterling Sound in the Big Apple
Everything was published ©1996 Hey Rudy Publishing (ASCAP) and The Jimmy Franks Publishing Company (ASSCRAP) except "Why's Everybody Always Picking On Me?" published by Lowry Music BMI and "It's Tricky"
"Fire Water Burn" contains replayed elements from "The Roof Is On Fire" Stacey & Brothers Publishing/J.D. Music (adm. by All Nations Music) ASCAP
"Why's Everybody Always Pickin' On Me?" contains replayed elements from the instrumental "Spooky" Lowry Music BMI
"Your Only Friends Are Make Believe" contains replayed elements from "Hungry Like A Wolf" Gloster Place Music PRS
All samples used by permission.
©℗1996 Geffen Records, Inc.
Made in U.S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 20642 51242 5
- Matrix / Runout: GEFD25124 3J 22
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L239
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 4111
Other Versions (5 of 42) View All
|REP1-9603||Bloodhound Gang||One Fierce Beer Coaster (LP, Album)||Republic Records||REP1-9603||US||1996||Sell This Version|
|CGEFD 25124, GEFSD-25124||Bloodhound Gang||One Fierce Beer Coaster (CD, Album, Club)||Geffen Records, Geffen Records||CGEFD 25124, GEFSD-25124||Canada||1996||Sell This Version|
|GED 25124||Bloodhound Gang||One Fierce Beer Coaster (CD, Album)||Geffen Records, Republic Records, Cheese Factory (2)||GED 25124||Europe||1996||Sell This Version|
|none||Bloodhound Gang||One Fierce Beer Coaster (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||Not On Label (Bloodhound Gang)||none||Europe||1999||Sell This Version|
|GED 25124, 425 124-4, none||Bloodhound Gang||One Fierce Beer Coaster (Cass, Album)||Geffen Records, Republic Records, Cheese Factory (2)||GED 25124, 425 124-4, none||Poland||1999||Sell This Version|