- Record Company – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – EMI Records Ltd.
- Published By – Jobete Music Co., Inc.
- Published By – Black Bull Music, Inc.
- Published By – Sawandi Music
- Published By – EMI April Music Inc.
- Published By – EMI Blackwood Music Inc.
- Recorded At – Quad Recording Studios
- Recorded At – Encore Studios
- Recorded At – Olympic Studios
- Made By – EMI Uden
- Arranged By [Brass], Conductor [Brass] – Simon Hale
- Backing Vocals – Yvonne John Lewis*
- Contractor [Brass Contractor] – Isobel Griffiths
- Drum Programming – Reece Gilmore
- Engineer – Femi Jiya, Keith Uddin
- Executive-Producer – Hugh Goldsmith
- Guitar – John Themis
- Keyboards [Keys], Vocals – Stevie Wonder
- Keyboards, Programmed By – Ash Howes, Martin Harrington
- Management – Daniel Glatman
- Management [Angie Stone Uk Management] – Jason Herbert (2)
- Mixed By – Ash Howes
- Producer – Ash Howes, Martin Harrington
- Recorded By [Angie Stone's Vocals] – Tim Donovan
- Vocals – Angie Stone
- Written-By – Garrett*, Hardaway*, Wonder*, Wright*
Published by, Copyright 1970 (Renewed 1998) Jobete Music Co., Inc., Black Bull Music, Inc. and Sawandi Music c/o EMI April Music, Inc. and EMI Blackwood Music, Inc.
Recorded at Encore Studios (LA), Olympic Studios (London) and Quad Studios, (NY).
This promotional record has been released by Virgin Records Limited
℗+© 2003 The copyright in this sound recording is owned by Virgin Records Ltd.
© 2003 EMI Records Ltd. Printed in the EU.
Issued in a cardboard sleeve.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Label Code: LC03098
- Rights Society: BEL/BIEM
- Matrix / Runout: EMI uDEN SINCDJ 54 @ 1
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L047
- Mould SID Code: ifpi 1520