Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Soul Finger / Funky Broadway
Written-By [Funky Broadway] – Arlester ChristianWritten-By [Soul Finger] – Cauley*, Alexander*, King*, Jones*, Caldwell*, Cunningham*
|A2||Who's Making Love||3:34|
|A3||Do You Love Me / Mother Popcorn (You Got To Have A Mother For Me)
Written-By [Do You Love Me] – Berry Gordy Jr.*Written-By [Mother Popcorn (You Got To Have A Mother For Me)] – Alfred Ellis, James Brown
Written-By – Randy Newman
|A5||Perry Mason Theme
Written-By – Fred Steiner
|A6||Riot In Cell Block Number Nine
Written-By – Mike Stoller, Jerry Leiber*
|B2||I Ain't Got You
Written-By – Calvin Carter
|B3||From The Bottom
Written-By – Sonny Boy Williamson (2)
|B4||Going Back To Miami
Written-By – Wayne Cochran
- Manufactured By – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Copyright (c) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Pressed By – Specialty Records Corporation
- Published By – East/Memphis Music
- Published By – Drive In Music
- Published By – Routeen Music
- Published By – Jobete Music Co., Inc.
- Published By – Unichappell Music
- Published By – Wb Music Corp.
- Published By – April Music Inc.
- Published By – Bibo Music Publishing, Inc.
- Published By – Quintet Music, Inc.
- Published By – Bienstock Publishing Co.
- Published By – Conrad Music
- Published By – Globe Music Publishing
- Published By – Fort Knox Music Co.
- Recorded At – Universal Amphitheatre
- Recorded At – Record Plant Mobile Studio
- Mixed At – Record Plant, N.Y.C.
- Mastered At – Master Cutting Room
- Arranged By [Horns] – Tom Malone, Tom Scott
- Art Direction – Bob Defrin
- Art Direction, Design – Judith Jacklin
- Bass Guitar – Donald "Duck" Dunn
- Design [Lighting] – Tom Littrell
- Directed By – Paul Shaffer
- Drums – Steve "Getdwa" Jordan*
- Electric Piano [Wurlitzer] – Murphy "Murph" Dunne*
- Engineer – Dave Thoener*, Jay Krugman, Warren Dewey
- Engineer [Assistant] – Jim Scott, Jimmy Sandweiss, Mark Eshelman, Phil Jamtaas, Steve Marcantonio
- Engineer [Monitor] – Johnny Roberts (2)
- Guitar – Matt "Guitar" Murphy*, Steve "The Colonel" Cropper*
- Guitar [Additional] – Jeff Mironov
- Harmonica, Vocals – Elwood Blues
- Lacquer Cut By – Cookie (46)
- Management [Assistant] – Bill Robbins (4)
- Management [Equipment] – Rich Mayne
- Management [Road Crew] – Morris Lyda
- Mastered By – Joe Brescio
- Organ [Hammond], Piano, Electric Piano [Wurlitzer] – Paul "The Shiv" Shaffer*
- Photography By [Back Cover] – David Alexander (5)
- Photography By [Front Cover] – Nels Israelson
- Producer – Paul Shaffer
- Producer, Engineer – Bob Tischler
- Stage Manager – LeRoy Kerr
- Tenor Saxophone – Lou "Blue Lou" Marini*
- Tenor Saxophone, Alto Saxophone – Tom "Jazzman" Scott*
- Trombone, Baritone Saxophone, Tenor Saxophone – Tom "Bones" Malone*
- Trumpet – Alan Rubin
- Vocals [Lead] – Joliet Jake Blues
The back of the jacket lists A1 as "Soul Finger," but the center record label shows A1 as "Soul Finger" and "Funky Broadway."
The back of the jacket lists A3 as "Do You Love Me," but the center record label shows A3 as "Do You Love Me" and "Mother Popcorn (You Got To Have A Mother For Me)."
Center area around spindle hole on Side B has the embossed capital letters "E A S T" at cardinal positions.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Label): ST-A-804617-SP
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Label): ST-A-804618-SP
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Etched): STA-804617-C SP 0-1SM1-1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Etched): STA-804618-B SP 0-1SM1-1
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Etched (Variant 1)): STA•804617•B 0-1SM3-3 MCR Joe COOKIE SCHRAV
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Etched (Variant 1)): STA•804618•B SP 0-1 SM2-4 MCR Joe COOKIE
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
Other Versions (5 of 43) View All
|SD 16025||The Blues Brothers||Made In America (LP, Album)||Atlantic||SD 16025||Australia||1980||Sell This Version|
|16025-2||The Blues Brothers||Made In America (CD, Album)||Atlantic||16025-2||US||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|ATL 50 768||Blues Brothers*||Made In America (LP, Album, RE)||Atlantic||ATL 50 768||Europe||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|S 90.341||Blues Brothers*||Made In America (LP, Album)||Atlantic||S 90.341||Spain||1981||Sell This Version|
|TP 16025||The Blues Brothers||Made In America (8-Trk, Album)||Atlantic||TP 16025||US||1980||Sell This Version|