Tracklist Hide Credits
|2||I'm A Man|
|5||I'm A Man|
|6||Bo Put The Rock In Rock 'N' Roll|
|7||BBQ Party Scene|
|8||Who Do You Love
Backing Vocals, Tambourine – Kenny JonesHarmonica, Backing Vocals – John Mayall
|10||Hey Bo Diddley
Drums [Partly] – Bo Diddley
|11||Credits With Jam Session|
- Backing Vocals – Aniyah Shockley, Barbara Paige, Ronnie Lane
- Drums, Percussion – Carmine Appice, Kenny Jones, Mick Fleetwood, Mitch Mitchell
- Edited By – Jill Demby Guest, Sonya Sones
- Edited By [Assistent] – Steve La Rocque
- Edited By [Tape] – David Farr, Fred Raimondi
- Electric Bass – John Lodge, Phil Chen, Rudy Sarzo
- Executive Producer – Ron Terry (2)
- Film Director – J. Stein
- Film Director [First Assistant] – Tom Cooney (2)
- Film Director [Second Assistant] – Judy Kogan
- Guitar – Carl Wilson, Carmine Gillo, John Hammond (4), Ronnie Wood* (tracks: 8, 9)
- Guitar, Vocals – Bo Diddley
- Horn – Bobby Keys, Lee Thornberg*, Mike Chicowitz, Phil Kenzie
- Keyboards – Bill Champlain*
- Keyboards, Harmonica, Backing Vocals – John Mayall
- Liner Notes – Glenn A. Baker
- Mixed By, Arranged By [Audio] – Ron Terry (2)
- Other [Camera Operators] – Crescenzo Notarile, Steven Ramsey, Dominic Sena, David Trainor
- Other [Head Camera Assistants] – Ken Barrows, Breck Cooney, Bob Hall, Mike Nakamura, Alex Touyarot, Joseph Yaco, Patricia Hill, Madeline Most
- Other [Lighting Design] – Danny O'Brian
- Other [Lighting Director] – Gordy Paul
- Other [Production Coordinator] – Susan Shurman
- Other [Stage Manager] – Joe Barry
- Photography [Director] – Tony Mitchell
- Photography [Still] – Susie Hanover
- Presenter – Jim Ladd
- Producer – Kim Dempster
- Saxophone – Jimmy Zavala*
- Sounds – Anabel Kerpel, Mark Hanes, Mark Sheret
- Sounds [Audio Recordist] – Jim Scott
- Supervised By, Producer – Kathy Dougherty
- Technician [Tape Operator] – Diannel Davis, Tom Hendel
- Vocals – Chuck Negron (tracks: 2)
(C) ILC MUSIC Ltd 2004.
Sleeve Art Bench (C) ILC Ltd 2004.
Trumpets and Saxophones are called "Horns" here.
Camera Loaders: Shelly Bates, Lorna Cancino, David Cincus, Nick Infield, Kelly McGowan.
Gaffer: Max Pomerleau.
Best Boy: John "Fester" Sandon.
Electrician: John Doherty.
Key Grip: Thomas Doherty.
Dolly Grips: Dave Nims, John Hull, Bill Reid.
Grip Driver: Wayne Spowean.
VTR Operator: Bret Lukezic.
Com Lines: Bruce Arledge.
Louma Technician: David Hennings.
Louma Driver: Rick Favaso.
Continuity: Cori Glazer.
Make-Up: Sally Childs.
Scenics: Jeremy Frank, Karen Dusenbery.
Production Ass.: Claude Turon Barrere, Crawford Binion, Scott Flor, Leslie Mc Donals, Lee Meberly, Jimmy Murphy, Cara Seidman, Aris Mc Garry.
Location Audio: The Record Plant.
Filmed at Irvine Meadows Amphitheatre, Oct. 25th, 1985.
A Major League Management, Inc., production in association with Overview Productions.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (On Box): 5034741239110
- Other (On Inner Ring flip side): *31337 DVD5