- Bass – Harvey Goldstein, Russ Savakus
- Drums – Bobby Gregg
- Guitar – Charley McCoy*
- Harmonica, Piano – Bob Dylan
- Lead Guitar – Michael Bloomfield*
- Other [Police Car] – Bob Dylan (tracks: B2)
- Piano – Frank Owens
- Piano, Organ – Al Kooper, Paul Griffin
- Producer – Bob Johnston, Tom Wilson (2) (tracks: A1)
- Vocals, Written By – Bob Dylan
On this 2 EYE label , this first stereo release label has the text "NONBREAKABLE". This text disappeared from the next release.
The demonstration release has a white sticker "For demonstration use only" or red stamp "DEMONSTRATION NOT FOR SALE" on back cover.
First Stereo releases with Matrix SIDE 1 ends with "-1" followed by a letter from A to D come with the alternate take of "From A Buick 6" (see "Searching For A Gem") webpage with Dylan rarities.
No matter matrix on side B.
No mono copies exist with this alternate take of "From A Buick 6".
The very first run of cover, on back has the word "meaningful" mistakenly written, early corrected with "meaningless" (see pic from my copy).
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A [Var 1]): XSM110640 1A
- Matrix / Runout (Runout B [Var 1]): XSM110641 1A
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A [Var 2]): XSM110640 1B
- Matrix / Runout (Runout B [Var 2]): XSM110641 1B
Other Versions (5 of 260) View All
|CL 2389||Bob Dylan||Highway 61 Revisited (LP, Album, Mono)||Columbia||CL 2389||US||1965||Sell This Version|
|S 62572||Bob Dylan||Highway 61 Revisited (LP, Album)||CBS||S 62572||Greece||1967||Sell This Version|
|62572, CBS 62572||Bob Dylan||Highway 61 Revisited (LP, Album, RE)||CBS, CBS||62572, CBS 62572||Italy||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|PC 279||Bob Dylan||Highway 61 Revisited (Cass, Album, RE)||CBS||PC 279||US||1979||Sell This Version|
|SRCS 9074||Bob Dylan||Highway 61 Revisited (CD, Album, RE)||Sony Records||SRCS 9074||Japan||1996||Sell This Version|