Tracklist Hide Credits
- Copyright (c) – CBS Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Tappan Zee Records, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Columbia Records
- Manufactured By – CBS Inc.
- Made By – Digital Audio Disc Corp. – DIDP 70127
- Published By – DeShufflin Inc.
- Published By – Wayward Music, Inc.
- Published By – East River Publishing
- Recorded At – Sound Mixers
- Recorded At – Power Station
- Recorded At – A&R Studios
- Recorded At – Mediasound
- Mastered At – CBS Studios, New York
- Acoustic Guitar – Richie Resnicoff* (tracks: 4, 5), Steve Khan (tracks: 3)
- Bass – Gary King (tracks: 3, 6), Neil Jason (tracks: 1, 2, 4, 5)
- Cello – Charles McCracken, Theodore Israel
- Concertmaster – David Nadien
- Coordinator – Marion Orr
- Design – Paula Scher
- Drums – Andy Newmark (tracks: 3), Idris Muhammad (tracks: 4 to 6), Steve Gadd (tracks: 1, 2)
- Electric Guitar – Eric Gale (tracks: 2, 3), Hiram Bullock (tracks: 2 to 6)
- Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes], Synthesizer, Piano, Vocals, Producer, Arranged By, Conductor, Composed By – Bob James
- Engineer [Assistant] – Jeff Hendrickson, Ollie Cotton, Vern Carlson
- French Horn – Jim Buffington, Peter Gordon (8)
- Lead Vocals – Neil Jason
- Mastered By – Stan Kalina
- Mixed By, Producer [Associate], Recorded By – Joe Jorgensen
- Percussion – Jimmy Maelen (tracks: 1, 2, 4 to 6), Ralph MacDonald (tracks: 3)
- Photography By [Cover] – Buddy Endress*
- Photography By [Inside] – David Gahr
- Saxophone – David Sanborn
- Saxophone, Soloist – Michael Brecker (tracks: 4)
- Trombone – Dave Taylor*, Wayne Andre
- Trumpet – Jon Faddis, Mike Lawrence, Randy Brecker
- Viola – Theodore Israel
- Violin – Barry Finclair, Diana Halprin, Harry Lookofsky, Herbert Sorkin, Marvin Morgenstern, Max Ellen, Richard Sortomme
- Violin, Viola – Lamar Alsop
- Vocals – Hiram Bullock, Jeff Schoen, Patti Austin
- Woodwind – George Marge
℗1979 Tappan Zee Records, Inc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 0 7464-36056-2
- Barcode (Scanned): 074643605625
- Matrix / Runout (Mould): MADE IN USA - DIGITAL AUDIO DISC CORP.
- Matrix / Runout: DIDP 70127 11
- Rights Society: ASCAP
Other Versions (5 of 22) View All
|JC 36056||Bob James||Lucky Seven (LP, Album, Gat)||Tappan Zee Records, Columbia||JC 36056||US||1979||Sell This Version|
|25AP1008||Bob James||Lucky Seven (LP, Album, Gat)||Tappan Zee Records||25AP1008||Japan||1979||Sell This Version|
|S 83729||Bob James||Lucky Seven (LP, Album, Gat)||CBS||S 83729||Spain||1979||Sell This Version|
|JC 36056||Bob James||Lucky Seven (8-Trk, Album)||Tappan Zee Records, Columbia||JC 36056||US||1979||Sell This Version|
|SBP 237376||Bob James||Lucky Seven (LP, Album, Gat)||CBS||SBP 237376||Australia||1979||Sell This Version|