Bob Marley & The Wailers – Uprising
|1||Coming In From The Cold||4:30|
|4||We And Dem||3:12|
|8||Could You Be Loved||3:57|
|9||Forever Loving Jah||3:52|
|11||Redemption Song (Band Version)||4:47|
|12||Could You Be Loved (12" Mix)||5:24|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Island Def Jam Music Group
- Copyright (c) – Island Def Jam Music Group
- Recorded At – Tuff Gong Recording Studio
- Mixed At – Tuff Gong Recording Studio
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Marketed By – Diario El País, S.L. – 8431588031421
- Marketed By – Gran Vía Musical De Ediciones, S.L. – 8431588031421
- Manufactured By – Tecnodisco, S.A.
- Licensed From – Universal Music Spain S.L.
- Art Direction – Neville Garrick
- Art Direction [Reissue] – Vartan (4)
- Backing Vocals – I Threes, Judy Mowatt, Marcia Griffiths, Rita Marley
- Bass, Piano, Guitar, Percussion – Aston Barrett*
- Coordinator [Reissue Production Coordination] – Margaret Goldfarb
- Design [Reissue] – t42design
- Drums, Percussion – Carlton Barrett
- Engineer – Errol Brown (2)
- Engineer [Assistant] – Chiao NG
- Executive-Producer – Chris Blackwell
- Keyboards – Earl Lindo*
- Keyboards, Backing Vocals – Tyrone Downie
- Lead Guitar – Al Anderson
- Lead Guitar, Backing Vocals – Junior Marvin
- Lead Vocals, Rhythm Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Written-By – Bob Marley
- Mastered By – Ted Jensen
- Mixed By – The Wailers*, Chris Blackwell
- Mixed By [Mixing Engineer] – Errol Brown (2)
- Other [Reissue Art Consultant] – Neville Garrick
- Percussion – Alvin Patterson*
- Photography By – Adrian Boot
- Photography By [Reissue] – Adrian Boot, Hershman*, Murphy*
- Producer – Bob Marley & The Wailers
- Research [Tape] – David Lascelles, Jane Hitchin, Zoe Roberts
- Supervised By [Reissue] – Bill Levenson, Maxine Stowe
Track 11 originally issued as the b-side of Redemption Song, Island WIP 6653, released November 20, 1980. Track 12 originally issued as 12" single, Island 12 WIP 6610, released May 19, 1980.
"Special thanks to Santa."
Reissue supervised with special thanks to The Marley Family and Chris Blackwell.
Mastered from the original two track analog master tapes at Sterling Sound, New York, 2001.
Tape research at Universal Music Libray.
Photography: Adrian Boot; pg. 2. Murphy / Hershman; pgs. 6-7, 11 & inside inlay © Fifty - Six Hope Road Music, Ltd.
More Notes :
This CD edition is part of the "Los Discos de tu Vida" collection launched by Spanish newspaper "El País" in 2003.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 8431588031421
- Barcode: 8 431588 031421
- Rights Society: SGAE / BIEM / MCPS
- Label Code: LC 00407
- Other (Depósito Legal): M-14425-2003
- Matrix / Runout: TECNODISCO S.A. 8431588031421 @2$
- Other (Mastering SID Code): IFPI L191
Other Versions (5 of 147) View All
|ILPS 9596||Bob Marley & The Wailers||Uprising (LP, Album)||Island Records, Tuff Gong||ILPS 9596||UK||1980||Sell This Version|
|JAZZ 359||Bob Marley & The Wailers||Uprising (Cass, Album, Promo)||Island Records||JAZZ 359||Japan||1980||Sell This Version|
|202462 (5B), 5B 202 462||Bob Marley & The Wailers||Uprising (LP, Album, RE, RM)||Tuff Gong, Island Records, Tuff Gong, Island Records||202462 (5B), 5B 202 462||Spain||1990||Sell This Version|
|202462, 202 462||Bob Marley & The Wailers||Uprising (LP, Album, RE, RM)||Island Records, Tuff Gong, Island Records, Tuff Gong||202462, 202 462||Germany||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|GSL 345||Bob Marley & The Wailers||Uprising (LP, Album, RE, RM)||Island Records||GSL 345||South Africa||1990||Sell This Version|