Tracklist Hide Credits
- Record Company – Universal Music Operations Ltd.
- Licensed To – Universal Music Operations Ltd.
- Marketed By – Universal Music Group Ltd.
- Distributed By – Universal Music Group Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Universal Music Operations Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Universal Music Operations Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Motown Record Company, L.P.
- Compilation Producer – Paul Nixon
- Mastered By – Gary Moore (2)
- Mastered By [Analogue-to-digital Transfers] – Kevin Reeves
- Other [A&R and Co-ordination] – Lisa McErlain and Sharon Johnston
- Other [Annotations and Vault Research by] – Andrew Skurow*
- Other [Motown UK Catalogue Direction] – Daryl Easlea
- Other [U.S. A&R] – Harry Weinger
Compilation produced by Paul Nixon,
with thanks as always to Chris Jenner, Keith Hughes, Harry Weinger, Andy Skurow and to Miss Chris Clark for the use of her photographs.
Mastered by Gary Moore at Universal Studios, London. Analogue-to-Digital transfers from the original Motown master tapes by Kevin Reevs at Universal Mastering Studios-East.
Designed at Bold, London. Special thanks to Silvia Montello, Keith Hughes, Benita Kimera and John Lester.
<i>This compilation (P) 2006 Universal Music Operations Ltd. (C) 2006 Universal Music Operations Ltd. The copyright in these sound recordings is owned by Motown Record Company LP and is licensed to Universal Music Operations Ltd. All rights reserved. [...] A product of Universal Music Operations Ltd.
Marketed and distributed in the UK by Universal Music Group Company. Country of manufacture as stated on label.
SET: 983 851-1. CD1: 983 851-2. CD2: 983 851-3. BIEM/SABAM. LC5064. Made in the EU.</i>
<b>Submitter's note: The information below, as well as the production and arrangement credits don't come with the CD. They were revealed by Paul Nixon in a discussion forum.</b>
Tracks 1.1-1.12 issued on Bobby Taylor And The Vancouvers. Issued in US as Gordy 930, September 1968. Issued in U.K. as Tamla Motown (S) TML 11093, March 1969
Tracks 1.13-1.23 issued on Taylor Made Soul. Issued in US as Gordy 942, July 1969. Issued in U.K. as Tamla Motown (S) TML 11125, April 1970
Track 1.24 previously unreleased. Working Part from Taylor Made Soul
Tracks 2.1-2.3 non-LP single only
Tracks 2.4-2.22 Previously unreleased
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 6 02498 38511 1
- Barcode (Scanned): 602498385111
- Label Code: LC 5064
- Rights Society: BIEM/SABAM
- Other (Individual no. CD1): 983 851-2
- Other (Individual no. CD2): 983 851-3