|2||Body Count’s In The House||3:24|
|6||Bowels Of The Devil||3:43|
|7||The Real Problem||0:11|
|11||The Winner Loses||6:32|
|12||There Goes The Neighborhood||5:50|
|15||Body Count Anthem||2:46|
|16||Momma's Gotta Die Tonight||6:10|
|17||Out In The Parking Lot||0:30|
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Rhyme Syndicate Music
- Copyright (c) – Ernkneesea Music
- Published By – Ernkneesea Music
- Published By – Ernie C.
- Recorded At – One On One Studios
- Recorded At – Syndicate Studio West
- Overdubbed At – Kingsound Studios
- Overdubbed At – Rick Marvin Studio
- Overdubbed At – Syndicate Studio West
- Mixed At – Soundcastle
- Mastered At – Future Disc
- Pressed By – Warner Music Manufacturing Europe
- Art Direction – Robin Lynch (2)
- Bass – Mooseman
- Cover [Back Cover Art] – Vic Z.
- Cover [Front Cover Art] – Dave Halili
- Design – Dirk Walter
- Drums – Beatmaster "V"
- Engineer – Bernard Matthews
- Engineer [Assistant] – Eric Stitt Greedy*, Rob Ruscoe, Tracy Chisholm, Ulrich Wild
- Executive-Producer – Howie Klein
- Lead Guitar, Acoustic Guitar – Ernie C.*
- Lead Vocals – Ice-T
- Management – Jorge Hinojosa
- Management [Assistant] – Steve Stewart (3)
- Management [Eastcoast Representative] – Mick Bentson
- Management [Syndicate Mouthpiece] – Eric Greenspan
- Management [Tour Management Assistant] – Al Patrome
- Management [Tour] – Charlie Jamm
- Photography By [Band] – Randy Alexander (2)
- Photography By [Live Concert] – Todd Gray
- Producer, Mixed By – Ernie C, Ice-T
- Production Manager – Troy Staton
- Rhythm Guitar – D-Roc (3)
- Transcription By [Lyric] – Joyce C.
- Written-By – Ernie C, Ice-T (tracks: 1 to 8, 10, 12 to 18)
- Written-By [All Spoken Inserts] – Ice-T
All lyrics © 1992 Rhyme Syndicate Music/Ernkneesea Music ASCAP
Tracks 9, 11 published by Ernie C./Ernkneesea Music
Lyrics Reprinted by Permission.
Produced for Rhyme Syndicate Productions
Tracked at One-on-One Recorders, North Hollywood and Syndicate Studio West, September through December 1991.
Overdubs done at Kingsound Studio, Rick Marvin Studio and Syndicate Studio West
Mixed at Soundcastle, Los Angles
Managed for Rhyme Syndicate Management
©℗ 1992 Sire Records Company for the U.S. and WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the U.S.
©℗ 1992 Sire Records Company, marketed by Warner Bros. Records Inc., a Time Warner Compamy. Made in Germany.
16-page booklet with lyrics
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 7599-26878-2 9
- Matrix / Runout: 759926878-2 WME
- Rights Society: GEMA/BIEM
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Label Code: LC 3228
- Price Code (FRANCE): WE 833
- SPARS Code: AAD
Other Versions (5 of 46) View All
|9 26878-2||Body Count (2)||Body Count (CD, Album)||Sire, Warner Bros. Records||9 26878-2||US||1992||Sell This Version|
|9362-45139-2||Body Count (2)||Body Count (CD, Album, RE)||Sire, Warner Bros. Records, Rhyme $yndicate Records||9362-45139-2||Europe||1992||Sell This Version|
|945139-2||Body Count (2)||Body Count (CD, Album, RE)||Sire||945139-2||Brazil||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|7599-26878-4||Body Count (2)||Body Count (Cass, Album)||Sire, Warner Bros. Records||7599-26878-4||Europe||1992||Sell This Version|
|588||Body Count (2)||Body Count (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||Vivo (4)||588||Romania||Unknown||Sell This Version|