|A2||Body Count’s In The House||3:24|
|A6||Bowels Of The Devil||3:43|
|A7||The Real Problem||0:12|
|A11||The Winner Loses||6:31|
|B1||There Goes The Neighborhood||5:50|
|B4||Body Count Anthem||2:46|
|B5||Momma's Gotta Die Tonight||6:11|
|B6||Out In The Parking Lot||0:31|
- Recorded At – One On One Studios
- Recorded At – Syndicate Studios West
- Overdubbed At – Kingsound Studios
- Overdubbed At – Rick Marvin Studio
- Overdubbed At – Syndicate Studios West
- Mixed At – Soundcastle
- Mastered At – Future Disc
- Pressed By – WMME Alsdorf
- Produced For – Rhyme Syndicate Productions
- Published By – Rhyme Syndicate Music
- Published By – Ernkneesea Music
- Marketed By – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Made By – Warner Music Manufacturing Europe
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sire Records Company
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Sire Records Company
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Record Company – Sire Records Company
- Record Company – Time Warner
- Art Direction – Robin Lynch (2)
- Artwork [Back Cover Art] – Vic Z.
- Artwork [Front Cover Art] – Dave Halili
- Bass – Mooseman
- Design – Dirk Walter
- Drums – Beatmaster "V"
- Engineer – Bernard Matthews
- Engineer [Assistant] – Eric Stitt Greedy*, Rob Ruscoe, Tracy Chisholm, Ulrich Wild
- Executive-Producer – Howie Klein
- Lead Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Producer, Mixed By – Ernie C.*
- Lead Vocals, Producer, Mixed By, Written-By [All Spoken Inserts] – Ice-T
- Management [East Coast Representative] – Mick Bentson
- Management [Managed By] – Jorge Hinojosa
- Management [Management Assisted By] – Steve Stewart (3)
- Management [Tour Management Assisted By] – Al Patrome
- Management [Tour Management] – Charlie Jamm
- Photography By [Band Photograph] – Randy Alexander (2)
- Photography By [Live Concert Photography] – Todd Gray
- Production Manager – Troy Staton
- Rhythm Guitar – D-Roc (3)
- Transcription By [Lyrics] – Joyce C.
- Written-By – Ernie C.*, Ice-T (tracks: A1 to A8, A10 to B7)
Slightly different label design than the other German pressing.
Tracked at One-on-One Recorders, North Hollywood and Syndicate Studio West, September through December 1991.
Overdubs done at Kingsound Studio, Rick Marvin Studio and Syndicate Studio West.
Mixed at Soundcastle, Los Angeles.
Inner sleeve with lyrics, credits & photography.
©℗ 1992 Sire Records Company for the US and WEA Music International for the world outside the U.S.
Made in Germany
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, Etched (19 hand etched)): 19 WMME Alsdorf 759 926878-1-A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, Etched (14 hand etched)): 14 WMME Alsdorf 759 926878-1-B
- Rights Society: GEMA
- Rights Society: BIEM
- Label Code: LC 3228
- Barcode (Printed): 0 7599-26878-1 2
- Other (on rear): 7599-26878-1 U
- Other (on spine): 7599-26878-1 BODY COUNT
- Distribution Code: France: WE 391
Other Versions (5 of 46) View All
|9 26878-2||Body Count (2)||Body Count (CD, Album)||Sire, Warner Bros. Records||9 26878-2||US||1992||Sell This Version|
|9362-45139-2||Body Count (2)||Body Count (CD, Album, RE)||Sire, Warner Bros. Records, Rhyme $yndicate Records||9362-45139-2||Europe||1992||Sell This Version|
|945139-2||Body Count (2)||Body Count (CD, Album, RE)||Sire||945139-2||Brazil||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|7599-26878-4||Body Count (2)||Body Count (Cass, Album)||Sire, Warner Bros. Records||7599-26878-4||Europe||1992||Sell This Version|
|588||Body Count (2)||Body Count (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||Vivo (4)||588||Romania||Unknown||Sell This Version|