Tracklist Hide Credits
- Compiled By [All Radio Links], Producer [All Radio Links] – Tim Simenon
- Edited By [Radio Links] – Paul Solomons
- Plated By – P (29)
- Producer – Gabriel* (tracks: A1 to A4, B1, B2, B4), Simenon* (tracks: A1 to B4)
- Written By – Simenon/Gabriel (tracks: A1, A4, B5)
- Written-By – Gabriel* (tracks: A1, A4, B5), Simenon* (tracks: A1, A3 to B1, B3, B5)
Cat# on jacket and sleeve: DOOD LP 1
Cat# on labels: DOOD LP1
Tracks A4 & B1 listed as '7" Mix' on the sleeve but not the back cover.
℗&© 1988 Rhythm King. Rhythm King Records in association with Mute Records Limited. Made in England.
The Bomb The Bass elpee was mastered at The Exchange.
All tracks published by Rhythm King Music except A1 published by MCA and B4 published by Carlin Music Corp.
Bruce Smith courtesy of Virgin Records.
Track B1 vocals credit written as 'Merlin & Aurra of The She Rockers'.
Track A5 split into two times: 0:52 and 0:30.
Tracks A1, B5 BPM: 114.
Tracks A2, B1 BPM: 116.
Track A3 BPM: 124.
Track A4 BPM: 120.
Track A5 BPM: 106 & 100.
Track B2 BPM: 108.
Track B3 BPM: 122.
Track B4 BPM: 94.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 016026 301019
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 runout): DOOD LP 1 A2 PR-P -\F 21559 KID DYNAMITE H
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 runout): DOOD LP 1B 1 G F PR-P 21560 WUN TUN OF A CUT
Other Versions (5 of 36) View All
|DOOD MC-1||Bomb The Bass||Into The Dragon (Cass, Album)||Sanni Records||DOOD MC-1||Spain||1988||Sell This Version|
|DOOD LP 1||Bomb The Bass||Into The Dragon (LP, S/Sided, Promo, W/Lbl)||Rhythm King Records||DOOD LP 1||UK||1988||Sell This Version|
|50646||Bomb The Bass||Into The Dragon (Cass, Album)||Rhythm King Records||50646||France||1988||Sell This Version|
|TC-VG 50389||Bomb The Bass||Into The Dragon (Cass, Album)||Mute||TC-VG 50389||Greece||1988||Sell This Version|
|472878 2||Bomb The Bass||Into The Dragon (CD, Album, RE)||Rhythm King Records||472878 2||Europe||Unknown||Sell This Version|