Tracklist Hide Credits
Alto Saxophone, Clarinet – Colin*Drums [Sanne], Drums [Brushes], Bass Drum, Other [Thighs], Handclaps, Synthesizer [Granular], Synthesizer – Matt*Guitar [High Strung], Guitar, Baritone Guitar, Synthesizer, Drums, Cymbal, Voice – Justin*Tenor Saxophone, Soprano Saxophone – Lewis*Trumpet [Pedal], French Horn – Carm*Vibraphone, Vibraphone [Bowed] – Sean*Voice – Mikey*
Alto Saxophone, Bass Saxophone [Right Channel] – Colin*Alto Saxophone, Tenor Saxophone [Left Channel] – Lewis*Guitar, Bass Drum, Synthesizer [Korg M1], Guitar [12 String Delays], Finger Cymbals, Voice – Justin*Other [Air Supply] – Nate*Pedal Steel Guitar – Greg*Trumpet [Arted] – Carm*Violin – Rob*Voice, Other [Harmony Engine], Bass Drum – Sean*
- Arranged By [Strings And Horns] – Carm*, Colin*, Justin*, Lewis*, Rob Moose
- Artwork [Front And Inside Cover Paintings] – Gregory Euclide
- Design – Daniel Murphy (3)
- Engineer – Brian Joseph, Justin Vernon
- Engineer [Additional] – Nate Vernon
- Engineer [Assistant] – Andy Immerman
- Lacquer Cut By – RJ*
- Layout – Daniel Murphy (3)
- Mastered By – Greg Calbi, Ray Janos
- Mixed By – Brian Joseph, Justin Vernon
- Performer – Brian Joseph, CJ "Carm" Camerieri*, Colin Stetson, Greg Leisz, Jim Shoenecker*, Justin Vernon, Matt McCaughan, Mike Lewis*, Mikey Noyce*, Rob Moose, Sean Carey (3), Tom Winceck*
- Producer – Justin Vernon
- Typography [Handwriting] – Daniel Murphy (3)
- Written-By – Justin Vernon
- Written-By [With] – Matt McCaughan (tracks: B3)
Field recording from Challenger Harbor in Perth, Australia Jan. 2009.
No mellotrons were used in this recording.
"this must be the place"
Mastered at Sterling Sound, Jan. 2011.
Songs written 2006-2010.
Contains 14 page lyric book & download voucher.
Video accompaniment DVD and poster was issued from Dec 2011 and onwards.
Sometimes this album is just referred to as simply "Bon Iver".
© & ℗ 2011 Jagjaguwar
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 6 56605 21351 4
- Barcode (Scanned): 656605213514
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout, etched): JAG - 135 LP - A - RE 1 RJ
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout, etched): JAG - 135 LPB - RE 1 RJ
- Matrix / Runout (Side A & B runout, stamped): STERLING
- Rights Society: ASCAP
Other Versions (5 of 14) View All
|JAG135||Bon Iver||Bon Iver, Bon Iver (LP, Album, Ltd, Whi)||Jagjaguwar||JAG135||US||2013||Sell This Version|
|JAG135||Bon Iver||Bon Iver, Bon Iver (LP, Album)||Jagjaguwar||JAG135||US||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|JAG135, JAG135XJ, HSE-6030/1||Bon Iver||Bon Iver (Japan Tour Limited Edition) (2xCD, Album, Ltd)||Jagjaguwar, Hostess Entertainment Unlimited||JAG135, JAG135XJ, HSE-6030/1||Japan||2016||Sell This Version|
|KACD 1103||Bon Iver||Bon Iver, Bon Iver (CD, Album)||Kang & Music, Jagjaguwar||KACD 1103||South Korea||2011||Sell This Version|
|none||Bon Iver||Bon Iver, Bon Iver (10xFile, MP3, Album, 320)||4AD||none||2011|