Tracklist Hide Credits
- Marketed By – Polygram Records
- Manufactured By – Polygram Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – PolyGram Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – PolyGram Records, Inc.
- Published By – Famous Music Corporation
- Published By – Bon Jovi Publishing
- Recorded At – The Warehouse, Philadelphia
- Mixed At – The Hit Factory
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Art Direction [Art Director] – Bill Levy
- Art Direction, Design – Vigon Seireeni
- Backing Vocals – Carol Brooks, Jeaanie Brooks*, Phil Hoffer, Rick Valenti
- Bass, Backing Vocals – Alec John Such
- Booking [Europe] – I.T.G.
- Booking [U.S.] – Premier Talent
- Design [Hair] – John Bongiovi, Sr.
- Design Concept [Cover Concept] – Jordan Stanley
- Drums, Percussion, Backing Vocals – Tico "The Hit Man" Torres*
- Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar [Acoustic 6 & 12 String Guitars], Backing Vocals – Richie Sambora
- Engineer – Bill Scheniman, Larry Alexander, Mal, Obie O'Brien
- Engineer [Assistants] – Big Al Greaves, John Cianci
- Keyboards, Backing Vocals – David Bryan
- Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals, Guitar [Occasional Noise Guitars] – Jon Bon Jovi
- Management – Doc McGhee
- Management [Business] – Joseph Rascoff & Co.
- Management [Merchandising] – Great Southern Co.*
- Mastered By – Greg Calbi
- Mixed By – David Thoener
- Mixed By [Assisted By] – Fernando Kral
- Other [Wardrobe] – Detail (Jewerly), Modern Girls, New Republic, Trash & Vaudeville
- Photography By – Chris Callis
- Producer – Lance Quinn
- Programmed By [Lynn Programs] – Jim Salamone
- Programmed By [Synth Programs] – Randy Cantor
- Synthesizer – Tom Mandel*
- Written-By – D. Bryan* (tracks: 3, 7, 9), J. Bon Jovi*, R. Sambora* (tracks: 4, 6 to 10)
All songs © 1985 Famous Music Corp. and Bon Jovi Publishing (ASCAP).
Made in W. Germany by PolyGram.
℗ 1985 PolyGram Records, Inc.
Aluminum all the way to the center.
Printed in West Germany/Imprimé en Allemagne. Made in West Germany.
Made in West Germany.
℗ © 1985 PolyGram Records, Inc.
Issued in a standard jewel case with black CD tray.
Track durations are not listed on the release. 2nd catalog number (824 509-2) appears only on booklet.
Very similar version of 1985 EU release, but this release has GEMA logo on CD face.
Track 2 title listed as "The Price Of Love" on booklet.
Track 7 title listed as "The Hardest Part Is The Night" on booklet.
Track 9 title listed as "(I Don't Wanna Fall) To The Fire" on booklet.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 422-824509-2
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): 824 509-2 01 ✶
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): 824 509-2 02 ✶
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped): P
- Rights Society: GEMA
- Other (SPARS code): AAD
Other Versions (5 of 124) View All
|422-824509-1 M-1||Bon Jovi||7800° Fahrenheit (LP, Album, PRC)||Mercury||422-824509-1 M-1||US||1985||Sell This Version|
|LPR 19159, 824 509 1||Bon Jovi||7800° Fahrenheit (LP, Album, Tra)||Mercury||LPR 19159, 824 509 1||Mexico||1985||Sell This Version|
|824 509-4||Bon Jovi||7800° Fahrenheit (Cass, Album, RE)||Jambco Records||824 509-4||UK & Europe||1985||Sell This Version|
|824 509-1||Bon Jovi||7800° Fahrenheit (LP, Album)||Jambco Records||824 509-1||Netherlands||1985||Sell This Version|
|32PD-26||Bon Jovi = ボン・ジョヴィ*||Bon Jovi = ボン・ジョヴィ* - 7800° Fahrenheit = 7800°ファーレンハイト (CD, Album)||Mercury||32PD-26||Japan||1985||Sell This Version|