Tracklist Hide Credits
- Art Direction – J.J. Stelmach*
- Concertmaster – David Nadien
- Conductor – Bruce Ferdon*
- Contractor – Clare Hoffman
- Copyist – Bert Kosow, George Andrews (2)
- Edited By [Digital Editor] – Warren Schatz
- Engineer – Joaquin J. Lopes
- Engineer [Balance Engineer] – Warren Schatz
- Engineer [Recording Engineer] – Jay Newland, Joaquin J. Lopes, Sandy Palmer, Vince Caro
- Harmonica – Robert Bonfiglio
- Management [Personal Manager] – Joseph Pastore, Jr.*
- Photography By – Caroline Grayshock*
- Producer – Warren Schatz
℗ & © 1991 BMG Music
Manufactured in U.S.A. by High Harmony Records
Catalog number HHCT 1001 appears on the cover spine.
Catalog number HH 1001 appears on the cassette.
Track A2: Theme from "The Deerhunter"
Track A3: From "Carnival Of The Animals"
Track A4: From the musical "Miss Saigon"
Track A7: From The musical "A Little Night Music"
Track B3: Theme from "Black Orpheus"
Track B5: From "Elvira Madigan"
Recorded on Sony 3324 Digital 24track recorder.
Mixed to Sony 1630 at BMG Studios, NY.
Digital Editing: Perfect Sound Studios, Inc. NY
Editing System: 56K Digital Workstation by Turtle Beach Softworks, York, PA.
Robert Bonfiglio plays a Hohner Harmonica
This recording is lovingly dedicated to the memory of Bruce Ferdon who conducted the orchestra.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 5020-11001-4 5