Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||What Do You Want The Boy To Do
Written-By – Allen Toussaint
Written-By – Johanna Hall, John Hall*
|A3||Run Like A Thief
Written-By – John David Souther
Written-By – Fred Tackett
|A5||My First Night Alone Without You
Written-By – Kin Vassey*
|B1||Walk Out The Front Door
Written-By – Rip Stock*, Mark Jordan
Written-By – Delbert McClinton, Glen Clark
|B3||Pleasin' Each Other
Written-By – Bill Payne, Fran Tate
|B4||I'm Blowin' Away
Written-By – Eric Kaz
|B5||Sweet And Shiny Eyes
Written-By – Nan O'Byrne
- Record Company – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Record Company – Warner Bros. Inc.
- Record Company – Warner Communications
- Copyright (c) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Published By – Marsaint Music, Inc.
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
- Published By – Hall Music
- Published By – Mojohanna Music
- Published By – Benchmark Music
- Published By – Golden Spread Music
- Published By – Hoceanna Music Inc.
- Published By – Quill Music Co.
- Published By – Jewelyard Music
- Published By – Walden Music Inc.
- Published By – Amnesty Music
- Published By – Solid Bottom Music
- Published By – Streetlights Music
- Published By – Glasco Music Co.
- Published By – Dry Clam Music
- Recorded At – Elektra Sound Recorders
- Mastered At – Artisan Sound Recorders
- Acoustic Guitar, Twelve-String Guitar, Mandolin – Fred Tackett
- Arranged By [Horns Arranged By] – Bill Payne (tracks: B3), Fred Tackett, Jerry Jumonville
- Arranged By [String And Horn Arrangement By] – Nick De Caro* (tracks: A3, A5, B4)
- Art Direction – Lockart
- Autoharp – John Sebastian (tracks: A3)
- Backing Vocals – Debbie Greene (tracks: B5), Emmylou Harris (tracks: B4), Greg Prestopino (tracks: B5), Jackson Browne (tracks: A3, A4, B4, B5), J.D. Souther* (tracks: A3, B4), John Herald (tracks: B5), Maxayn Lewis (tracks: A1, A2, A5 to B3), Robbie Montgomery (tracks: A1, A2, A5 to B3), Rosemary Butler (tracks: A3, A4), Terry Reid (tracks: A3, A4), Tom Waits (tracks: B5), Venetta Fields (tracks: A1, A2, A5 to B3), Willow Van Der Hoek (tracks: B5)
- Baritone Saxophone – Jim Gordon (2)
- Bass [First Bass (Fender Fretless)], Guitarrón [Guitarron], Tuba – Freebo
- Clavinet – Jai Winding (tracks: B2)
- Concertmaster – Harry Bluestone
- Design [Graphic Design] – Cabalka Studio
- Drums – Dennis Whitted (tracks: A5), Gary Mallaber
- Electric Guitar – John Hall*, Will McFarlane
- Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes] – Fred Tackett (tracks: B2)
- Engineer [Engineering By] – Fritz Richmond
- Guitar [Phaser Guitar], Soloist – Will McFarlane (tracks: A3)
- Keyboards, Accordion – Bill Payne
- Lead Guitar – John Hall* (tracks: B2)
- Percussion – Jeff Porcaro, Joe Porcaro
- Photography By [Backcover Photo] – Michael Dobo
- Photography By [Cover Photo] – Norman Seeff
- Piano – Jai Winding (tracks: A5), William (Smitty) Smith* (tracks: B1)
- Producer [Produced By] – Paul A. Rothchild
- Slide Guitar [Electric Slide Guitar] – Bonnie Raitt (tracks: B2)
- Soloist – Jerry Jumonville (tracks: B3)
- Tenor Saxophone – Jerry Jumonville
- Trombone, Horn [Baritone Horn] – George Bohanon
- Trombone, Trumpet [Bass Trumpet] – Dick Hyde
- Vocals – Bonnie Raitt
Track A1: Marsaint Music, Inc / Warner-Tamerlane Pub. Corp. - BMI
Track A2: Hall Music / Mojohanna Music - BMI
Track A3: Benchmark Music / Golden Spread Music - ASCAP
Track A4: Hoceanna Music - ASCAP
Track A5: Quill Music Co. - ASCAP
Track B1: Jewelyard Music - ASCAP
Track B2: Walden Music, Inc. - ASCAP / Amnesty Music / Solid Bottom Music - BMI
Track B3: Streetlights Music - ASCAP
Track B4: Glasco Music Co. - ASCAP
Track B5: Dry Clam Music - BMI
Jackson Browne, John Hall, J.D. Souther, and Tom Waits appear courtesy of Elektra / Asylum Records
Terry Reid appears courtesy of Atlantic Records
© 1975 Warner Bros. Records Inc.
℗ 1975 Warner Bros. Records Inc.
Printed in U.S.A.
Made in U.S.A.
Almost identical to Bonnie Raitt - Home Plate, but does not have the Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Santa Maria "S" etching.
Burbank ("Palmtree") label, Burbank Address appears bottom of label.
Track B5 is printed as "Your Sweet and Shiny Eyes" on the label and "Sweet and Shiny Eyes" on the back cover.
Track A5's writer is listed as Kin Vassy on the back cover and Kin Vassey on the label.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): BS-2864 I T 41072-1D ['Artisan' logo] B
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): BS-2864 T I 41073-1C ['Artisan' logo] A
- Other (Side A label): S41,072
- Other (Side B label): S41,073
- Price Code: 0698
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
Other Versions (5 of 26) View All
|BS 2864||Bonnie Raitt||Home Plate (LP, Album, San)||Warner Bros. Records||BS 2864||US||1975||Sell This Version|
|BS 2864||Bonnie Raitt||Home Plate (LP, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||BS 2864||Canada||1975||Sell This Version|
|BS 2864||Bonnie Raitt||Home Plate (LP, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||BS 2864||Australia||1975||Sell This Version|
|BS 2864||Bonnie Raitt||Home Plate (LP, Album, Ter)||Warner Bros. Records||BS 2864||US||1975||Sell This Version|
|BS 2864||Bonnie Raitt||Home Plate (LP, Album, RE, Jac)||Warner Bros. Records||BS 2864||US||Unknown||Sell This Version|