- Bass – Butch Warren (tracks: A1 to B3), Jan Arnett* (tracks: C1 to D2)
- Design [Album] – Bob Cato
- Drums – Billy Higgins
- Guitar – Grant Green (tracks: A1 to B3)
- Piano – Horace Parlan (tracks: A1 to B3), Kenny Barron (tracks: C1 to D2)
- Producer [Original Sessions] – Alfred Lion
- Producer [Produced For Released By], Liner Notes – Michael Cuscuna
- Supervised By [Project Director Blue Note Jazz Re-Issue Series] – Charlie Lourie
- Tenor Saxophone – Booker Ervin
- Trumpet – Johnny Coles (tracks: A1 to B3), Woody Shaw (tracks: C1 to D2)
A1 to B3 (The Horace Parlan Sextet) Recorded at Rudy Van Gelder's, Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey, on February 15, 1963.
C1 to D2 Recorded Rudy Van Gelder's, Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey, on June 24, 1968.
All selections are released here for the first time.