- Composed By – Boris Murashkin
- Drums – Vladimir Vysotin*
- Electric Organ, Flute – Alexander Sumenkov
- Engineer [Recording Engineers] – Boris Murashkin, Yu. Bogdanov* (tracks: 1)
- Flute, Vocals [Vocal], Zither [Harp-zither], Saw, Electric Organ, Grand Piano, Sounds [Concrete Noises And Sounds], Recorder [Recorders], Flute [Indian Flute], Horns [Birch-bark Horns], Jew's Harp [Khomus], Performer [Metallic Tongue Plates, Wind Bayan Strips, Birch-bark], Percussion [Exotic Percussions, Percussions], Drum Machine [Rhythm-box] – Boris Murashkin
- Sitar [Sitar (India)] – Ali Khan (4) (tracks: 2)
Archbishop Feodosi of Omsk & Tumen: service.
Archpriest Father Alexandr: anathema.
Father Yuri: prayer.
Episcopal Choir of the Omsk-Tumen Diocese (1).
Recorded at the House of Union Column Hall, Moscow (1990).
℗ 1990 MELODIYA RECORD COMPANY, USSR
© 1991 MELODIYA RECORD COMPANY, USSR
Made in USSR
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: SUCD 10 00210
- SPARS Code: AAD