- Baritone Vocals, Performer [Igor Sviatoslavich], Performer [Prince Sieversky] – Dushan Popovich*
- Bass Vocals, Performer [Skula (Musician)] – Dragomir Ninkovich*
- Bass Vocals, Performer [Vladimir Yaroslavich], Performer [Prince Galitsky], Performer [Yaroslavna's Brother], Performer [Konchak, the Polovtsian Khan] – Zharko Tzveych*
- Chorus – Chorus Of The National Opera, Belgrade*
- Composed By – Alexander Borodin
- Conductor – Oscar Danon*
- Liner Notes – M. Montagu-Nathan
- Mezzo-soprano Vocals, Performer [Konchakovna, his daughter] – Melanie Bugarinovich*
- Orchestra – Orchestra Of The National Opera, Belgrade*
- Soprano Vocals, Performer [Polovtsian girl], Performer [Yaroslavna's nurse] – Biserka Tzveych*
- Soprano Vocals, Performer [Yaroslavna, his second wife] – Valeria Heybalova*
- Tenor Vocals, Performer [Eroshka (Musician)] – Nikola Janchich*
- Tenor Vocals, Performer [Ovlur, a baptised Polovtsian] – Drago Petrovich*
- Tenor Vocals, Performer [Vladimir Igorevich, his son by his first marriage] – Noni Zhunetz*
Issued with 42-page insert containing libretto, credits and commentary.
Made in England.
Printed in U.S.A.
Litho in U.S.A.