Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Don't Look Back||6:00|
|A4||A Man I'll Never Be
Engineer [Piano Recording] – Dave Butler (6)
|B3||Used To Bad News||2:54|
|B4||Don't Be Afraid||3:42|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – CBS Inc.
- Copyright (c) – CBS Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Ron Pownall
- Manufactured By – Epic Records
- Manufactured By – CBS Inc.
- Recorded At – Tom Scholz Hideaway Studio
- Recorded At – Northern Studio
- Mixed At – Tom Scholz Hideaway Studio
- Mastered At – Capitol Mastering
- Published By – Pure Songs
- Published By – Colgems-EMI Music Inc.
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Santa Maria
- Art Direction – Tony Lane (2)
- Bass, Percussion – Fran Sheehan
- Cover [Cover Artist] – Gary Norman
- Design Concept [Cover Concept] – Tom Scholz
- Drums, Percussion – Sib Hashian
- Engineer [Assistant] – Dennis Coscia, Eric Carr (2), Rob Rosati
- Lead Guitar, Electric Guitar [Electric Rhythm Guitar], Twelve-String Guitar, Guitar [Special Effects Guitar], Acoustic Guitar, Bass, Piano, Organ – Tom Scholz
- Lead Guitar, Slide Guitar, Percussion – Barry Goudreau
- Management – Left Lane, Inc., Paul Ahern
- Mastered By – Wally Traugott
- Percussion [Hands And Cans] – Cindy*, Gloria (6), Rob*, Tom*
- Photography By [Album Photographs] – Ron Pownall
- Producer, Engineer, Arranged By – Tom Scholz
- Vocals – Brad Delp
- Written-By – B. Delp* (tracks: B2, B3), T. Scholz* (tracks: A1 to B2, B4)
No Synthesizers Used
No Computers Used
Mastered at Capitol Studios.
All songs recorded and mixed at Tom Scholz' Hideaway Studio, except piano on "A Man I'll Never Be" recorded at Northern Studio, Maynard, Mass.
Album Photographs: © 1978 Ron Pownall
Special thanks to Cindy whose unfailing support made this album possible, to John Boylan and Putney for their expert advice, to everyone who helped assemble and bail out the Hideaway Studio, and to everyone at Epic for being so patient.
Gatefold sleeve, inner sleeve includes lyrics.
FE 35050 appears on Gatefold spine, sleeve and labels, 35050 appears inside Gatefold sleeve and inner sleeve.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Printed on A side label): AL 35050
- Matrix / Runout (Printed on B side label): BL 35050
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1, Side 1 Runout Etched): 1S PAL-35050 1A
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2, Side 1 Runout Etched): 1S PAL-35050 2AA
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1 & 2, Side 2 Runout Etched): 1S PBL-35050 2AB
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped ("Wally" Etched) Both Sides): MASTERED BY CAPITOL Wally
- Rights Society: ASCAP
Other Versions (5 of 119) View All
|FE 35050, 35050||Boston||Don't Look Back (LP, Album, Gat)||Epic, Epic||FE 35050, 35050||US||1978||Sell This Version|
|EPC 32048||Boston||Don't Look Back (LP, Album, RE)||Epic||EPC 32048||UK||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|EPC 86057||Boston||Don't Look Back (LP, Album, Gat)||Epic||EPC 86057||Europe||1978||Sell This Version|
|184.044/1-086057||Boston||Don't Look Back (LP, Album, RE, Not)||Epic||184.044/1-086057||Brazil||1992||Sell This Version|
|469015 2, 14-469015-10||Boston||Don't Look Back (CD, Album)||Sony Music Entertainment Inc., Sony Music Entertainment Inc.||469015 2, 14-469015-10||Netherlands||Unknown||Sell This Version|