Tracklist Hide Credits
|2||John The Dwarf Wants To Become An Angel||2:49|
|3||I See You Coming||2:53|
|4||Fly Away (Terry Sez)
Performer [The Gimmick] – Charlie Campbell
|5||Trick Of The Telekinetic Newlyweds
Cello – Nate Query
|6||Saints Don't Lie
Flugelhorn – Dan AdlafKeyboards – Jenny Conlee
|7||The British And The French
Accordion – Jenny Conlee
|9||Come On Baby Grace
Guitar [Additional Guitar And Leads] – Doug Gillard
Electric Guitar [Leads] – Sam Coomes
|14||Dunkirk Is Frozen
Acoustic Guitar [Finger Tap] – Robert Pollard
|15||King Green Stamp||1:53|
|16||In The Bathroom (Up 1/2 The Night)
Saxophone – John Moen
- Artwork, Composed By, Layout, Vocals – Robert Pollard
- Bass, Recorded By [Music], Guitar, Keyboards – Chris Slusarenko
- Drums, Percussion – John Moen
- Layout – Rich Turiel
- Management [Business] – Eric Weiss (3)
- Mastered By – Carl Saff
- Recorded By [Doug Gillard's Guitars] – Travis Harrison
- Recorded By [Music], Keyboards, Percussion – Jonathan Drews
- Recorded By [Vocals] – Todd Tobias (2)
Music recorded at Last of the Explorers, Portland, Oregon.
Vocals recorded at Waterloo Sound, Brecksville, Ohio.
Mastered in Chicago, Illinois.
Doug Gillard's guitars recorded at Serious Business Music, NYC.
A Factory of Raw Essentials product.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 6 55035 08122 9
- Matrix / Runout: W72925 PIRATES PRESS - GBVI-12CD
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LD02
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 5J39