- Band [Botch Is] – Brian Cook (2), David Knudson, David Verellen, Tim Latona
- Band [The Murder City Devils Are] – Coady Willis, Dann Gallucci, Derek Fudesco, Gabe Kerbrat, Leslie Hardy, Nate Manny, Spencer Moody
- Engineer – Matt Bayles
- Film Director [A Movie By] – David Larson*
- Mixed By – Matt Bayles
- Photography By [Back Cover Photo] – Diona J. Mavis*
- Photography By [Front Cover Photo] – Dan Dean (2)
- Photography By [Inside Photo] – Carrie Whitney
Comes in a translucent vellum fold-over sleeve embossed with band and label name plus another printed fold-over sleeve.
1500 copies on black vinyl out of an edition of 2200 copies.
Both songs engineered and mixed at Studio Litho
All photos (except back) from "The Edge Of Quarrel".
On label side A:
(p) 1999 Botch
On label side B:
(p) 1999 Sub Pop Records
Issued under license from Sub Pop to Excursion
Title not printed on release. Still "The Edge Of Quarrel" is what this split is usually referred to.
Fold-over sleeves mention The Murder City Devils first. However Botch is pressed on side A.
Side A spins with 33 ⅓ RPM and side B with 45 RPM.
Mastering lab derived from runout etchings.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, etched): EXC-027- A L- 51662
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, etched): EXC-027- B L-51662 X
Other Versions (3 of 3) View All
|EXC-027||The Murder City Devils*||The Edge Of Quarrel (7", S/Sided, Etch, Pur + Ltd, Num)||Excursion Records||EXC-027||US||1999||Sell This Version|
|EXC-027||Botch / The Murder City Devils*||Botch / The Murder City Devils* - The Edge Of Quarrel (7", S/Sided, Etch, Pur + 7", S/Sided, Etch, Pur + )||Excursion Records||EXC-027||US||1999||Sell This Version|
|EXC-027||Botch / Murder City Devils||Botch / Murder City Devils - The Edge Of Quarrel Split (7", Ltd, Whi)||Excursion Records||EXC-027||US||1999||Sell This Version|