|A1||Take It Or Leave It||3:10|
|A2||The Cotton Seed In||2:54|
|A3||Till In Heaven I Will Follow You||3:33|
|A4||Let Me Be Your Lovin' Man||3:26|
|A6||Bourbon On The Rock(s)||1:38|
|B2||Love Me Tonight||2:51|
|B3||You'd Better Forget This Woman||3:12|
|B4||I Will Love You Till I Die||4:02|
|B5||Lead Guitar And Pianoman||2:22|
BOURBOUN has accompanied international C & W artists from the United States of America, Canada, Great Britain and Holland.
BOURBON started playing covers of famous country groups such as Alabama and Exile, but gradually developed its own sound. Especially after the band has engaged a new, German keyboardsman, Lee Kastello, in 1985, and the latter had met the British lyrics writer Les Cornwell, they began playing their own songs.
BOURBON ON THE ROCKs is BOURBON's first album.
* Jef Marinus, band leader: pedal steel guitar, lead guitar, rhythm guitar, harmonica, background vocals
* Jan Guns: drums, percussion, lead vocals
* Lee Kastello: keyboards, background vocals
* Luc Michielsen: bass guitar, acoustic guitar, background vocals, lead vocals
BOURBON wishes to thank their many friends and fans in general and Jos Van Rompaey (Cobra Records) in particular, ithout whose support this project would never have been accomplished
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Run-out Side A): CR/LP45-A-
- Matrix / Runout (Run-out Side B): CR/LP45-B-
- Rights Society: SABAM