|A5||Sweet Thing / Candidate / Sweet Thing (Reprise)||7:41|
|B4||All The Young Dudes||4:09|
|C1||Rock 'N' Roll With Me||4:54|
|C2||Knock On Wood||3:16|
|C3||It's Gonna Be Me||7:11|
|E1||The Jean Genie||5:45|
|E2||Rock 'N' Roll Suicide||5:10|
|E3||John, I'm Only Dancing (Again)||8:41|
- Record Company – Warner Music Group
- Licensed To – Parlophone Records Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Jones/Tintoretto Entertainment Co., LLC
- Copyright (c) – Jones/Tintoretto Entertainment Co., LLC
- Copyright (c) – Parlophone Records Ltd.
- Pressed By – Optimal Media GmbH – BH65424
- Recorded At – Universal Amphitheatre
- Mixed At – Human Worldwide Studios
- Mastered At – Air Mastering
- Designed At – Gas Associates
- Published By – Tintoretto Music
- Published By – RZO Music, Inc.
- Published By – Screen Gems-EMI Music Inc.
- Published By – EMI Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Chrysalis Songs
- Published By – RZO Music Ltd.
- Published By – Chrysalis Music Ltd.
- Published By – Jones Music America
- Published By – ARZO Publishing
- Published By – Colgems-EMI Music Inc.
- Published By – Universal/Island Music Ltd.
- Published By – Island Music Ltd.
- Published By – Irving Music, Inc.
- Published By – Universal Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Warner/Chappell North America Ltd.
- Published By – Tro-Essex Music International, Inc.
- Exclusive Retailer – Onward Music Ltd.
- Alto Saxophone, Flute – David Sanborn
- Backing Vocals – Anthony Hinton, Ava Cherry, Diane Sumler, Luther Vandross, Robin Clark (2), Warren Peace
- Baritone Saxophone, Flute – Richard Grando
- Bass – Doug Raunch*
- Congas – Pablo Rosario
- Design – Scott Minshall
- Drums – Greg Errico
- Guitar – Carlos Alomar, Earl Slick
- Mastered By – Ray Staff
- Mixed By – Tony Visconti
- Photography By [Front Cover & Centre Spread] – Jaime Andrews
- Photography By [Inside Panel & Back Cover] – Terry O'Neill (2)
- Piano, Mellotron – Mike Garson
- Producer – David Bowie
- Producer [Project Produced For Release By For RZO Music] – Aisha Cohen
- Producer [Project Produced For Release By For Warner Music] – Nigel Reeve, Olivia Thomas
- Vocals, Guitar, Harmonica – David Bowie
- Written-By – David Bowie (tracks: A1 to C1, C3 to E3), Eddie Floyd (tracks: C2), Steve Cropper (tracks: C2), Warren Peace (tracks: C1)
Sticker on shrinkwrap:
Record Store Day Exclusive
A previously officially unreleased live recording from Los Angeles on 5th September, 1974, between the Diamond Dogs tour and the Philly Dogs tour. Produced by David Bowie and mixed by Tony Visconti at Human Studios, NYC in October/November 2016. 3 LP set with etching on sixth side.
Recorded live at Los Angeles Amphitheatre, L.A. California, USA 1974, September 5, as part of the BBC coverage of Bowie's 1974 tour and then current period. Some recordings and footage from the concert were first broadcast in 1975 on the BBC TV special "Cracked Actor". In 1990 the professionally recorded tapes were first made available unofficially in a different mix than the one included on the official release. There is a myriad of releases, including some that contain the full intro (here reduced to less than two minutes), and more of the stage commentary from Bowie himself than is included on the official release. See Bowie* - Strange Fascination for the master release of the unofficial releases.
Record Store Day 2017 available in independent record shops, 3-LP set with etched vinyl. Limited edition of 17,000 copies worldwide (5000 for UK).
Artist name given simply as 'Bowie' (in the style of Diamond Dogs) on front cover, spines, labels, and etching.
D1 is preceded by an (unlisted) pre-recorded tape of 'Future Legend', from Diamond Dogs.
Mastered at Air Mastering, London
Timings not listed on sleeve or labels.
Front cover and centre panel © 1974 The David Bowie Archive
Inside panel and back cover © 1974 Terry O'Neill courtesy of Iconic Images
℗ 2017 Jones/Tintoretto Entertainment Company LLC under exclusive license to Parlophone Records Ltd.
© 2017 Jones/Tintoretto Entertainment Company LLC
© 2017 Parlophone Records Ltd. A Warner Music Group Company
Made in the EU
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned, not given printed): 190295869373
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, etched): BH65424-01 A1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, etched): BH65424-01 B1
- Matrix / Runout (Side C, etched): BH65424-02 C1
- Matrix / Runout (Side D, etched): BH65424-02 D1
- Matrix / Runout (Side E, etched): BH65424-03 E1 0190295869373
- Rights Society: GEMA / MCPS
- Label Code: LC 30419
Other Versions (5 of 13) View All
|PR2LP3007||David Bowie||Live Los Angeles 1974 (2xLP, Unofficial)||Protus||PR2LP3007||Europe||2019||Sell This Version|
|0190295830687, CDDBS 7476||Bowie*||Cracked Actor (Live Los Angeles '74) (2xCD, Album, Jew)||Parlophone, Parlophone||0190295830687, CDDBS 7476||Europe||2017||Sell This Version|
|PR2CD3007||David Bowie||Live Los Angeles 1974 (2xCD, Album, Unofficial)||Protus||PR2CD3007||Europe||2019||Sell This Version|
|CDDBS 7476, 0190295830687||Bowie*||Cracked Actor (Live Los Angeles '74) (2xCD, Album, Jew)||Parlophone, Parlophone||CDDBS 7476, 0190295830687||Brazil||2017||Sell This Version|
|none||Bowie*||Cracked Actor (Live Los Angeles '74) (20xFile, FLAC, Album, 24-)||Parlophone||none||Europe||2017|