Tracklist Hide Credits
|A5||Sweet Thing (Reprise)||2:32|
|B1||Rock 'N Roll With Me||3:54|
|B2||We Are The Dead||4:48|
Arranged By [Strings] – Tony ViscontiGuitar – Alan Parker
|B5||Chant Of The Ever Circling Skeletal Family||1:48|
- Printed By – Ever Reddy
- Published By – MainMan
- Published By – Chrysalis
- Copyright (c) – RCA Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – RCA Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Les Disques RCA
- Manufactured By – RCA Limited
- Distributed By – RCA Limited
- Recorded At – Olympic Studios
- Recorded At – Island Studios
- Recorded At – Studio L Ludolf
- Mastered At – RCA Studios, Toronto
- Bass – Herbie Flowers
- Design – AGI (4)
- Drums – Aynsley Dunbar, Tony Newman
- Engineer – Keith Harwood
- Guitar, Saxophone [Saxes], Synthesizer [Moog], Mellotron – Bowie*
- Keyboards – Mike Garson
- Mixed By – Bowie*, Keith Harwood (tracks: A6, B1, B2), Tony Visconti (tracks: A1 to A5, B3 to B5)
- Painting [Painting] – Guy Peellaert
- Photography By [Inside Photograph] – Leee Black Childers
- Written-By, Arranged By, Producer – Bowie* (tracks: A1 to A6, B2 to B5)
Tan RCA Victor labels. NO dynaflex.
Side A label has credits in English, side B label has credits in French.
RCA Victor is branded on the labels, but the back cover is only branded RCA.
Gatefold interior has the lyrics to Future Legend, with 'Bowie '74' and '© MainMan/Chrysalis' written under it.
© 1974, RCA Records, New York, N.Y.
Manufactured and distributed in Canada by RCA Limited — Record Division --- 101 Duncan Mill Road, Don Mills, Ontario.
Back of cover has Price Code 'DA' printed in upper left corner and Maple Leaf printed in lower left corner.
Recorded at Olympic and Island studios, London and Studio L Ludolf, Machineweg 8-12, Hilversum, Holland.
Stereo. All songs published by MainMan/Chrysalis (ASCAP). A MainMan Production. ℗ 1974 RCA Records.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A label): CPL1-0576-A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B label): CPL1-0576-B
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runouts): CPL1-0576 A D̶ TXD
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runouts): CPL1-0576B Q̶ TXD
- Rights Society: ASCAP
Other Versions (5 of 181) View All
|APL1-0576||Bowie*||Diamond Dogs (LP, Album)||RCA Victor||APL1-0576||UK||1974||Sell This Version|
|104.4053||Bowie*||Diamond Dogs (LP, Album)||RCA Victor||104.4053||Brazil||1974||Sell This Version|
|CPL-10576||David Bowie||Diamond Dogs (12", Album, TP)||RCA Victor||CPL-10576||US||1974||Sell This Version|
|AYL1-3889||Bowie*||Diamond Dogs (LP, Album, RE)||RCA Victor||AYL1-3889||US||1980||Sell This Version|
|064-79 5211-1||Bowie*||Diamond Dogs (LP, Album, RM, Gat)||EMI||064-79 5211-1||Europe||1990||Sell This Version|