Tracklist Hide Credits
- Record Company – Toshiba EMI Ltd
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Jones Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Mainman S.A.
- Licensed To – EMI Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Jones Music
- Copyright (c) – Mainman Ltd.
- Manufactured By – Toshiba EMI Ltd
- Published By – Francis, Day & Hunter Ltd.
- Published By – EMI Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Tristan Music Ltd.
- Published By – Westminster Music Ltd.
- Published By – Carlin Music Corp.
- Published By – Fabulous Music Ltd.
- Published By – EMI United Partnership Ltd.
- Published By – Dunmo Music Ltd.
- Published By – Yardbirds Music Ltd.
- Published By – E. Kassner Music Co Ltd
- Published By – Zomba Music Publishers Ltd.
- Published By – MCPS Ltd.
- Recorded At – Studio Hérouville
- Designed At – Reiner Design Consultants, Inc.
- Artwork [Masks Done By] – Pierre Laroche
- Backing Vocals – G A MacCormack (tracks: 1 to 12)
- Bass – Trevor Bolder (tracks: 1 to 12)
- Design [Package] – Reiner Design Consultants, Inc.
- Drums – Aynsley Dunbar (tracks: 1 to 12)
- Guitar, Piano, Vocals – Mick Ronson (tracks: 1 to 12)
- Illustration – De Villeneuu*
- Mastered By [Digital Mastering Assistance] – Jonathan Wyner
- Mastered By [Digital Mastering] – Dr. Toby Mountain*
- Photography By [Additional] – Sukita*, Sal Di Benedetto
- Photography By [Back Cover] – Mick Rock
- Piano – Mike Garson (tracks: 1 to 12)
- Producer – David Bowie, Ken Scott
- Saxophone – Ken Fordham (tracks: 1 to 12)
- Typography [Lettering] – Ray Campbell (2)
- Vocals, Guitar, Saxophone – David Bowie (tracks: 1 to 12)
Manufactured by Toshiba-EMI Ltd.
Made in Japan
This is early pressing of this CD for Japanese market. It is identified by coupon on back obi between barcode and track list. CDs with coupon on obi were time limited releases (coupon was valid between 09.05.90.-31.07.91.). After coupons expiration, newly pressed CDs were released with identical obis except coupons which were removed from new obi (Earlier made CDs with coupons on obis, if stil available at stocks or shops, were either repacked with new obis or sold in shops as they were with old obis until stocks exhausted)
CD is issued with 20 pages booklet (not folded spread sheet as Rykodisc and EMI CDs) that features extensive biography in Japanese, several colour and black and white photographs, illustrations and lyrics in both English and in Japanese.
CD is silver disc (not picture disc like USA or EU pressings) housed in classic jewel case with white tray. Obi contains: track lists, barcode, promo coupon above barcode, price and Sound+Vision logo.
X〜91▪8▪28 - indicates from when CDs will be available for rental
C▪8▪29 - Japan release date (C represents 1990 year)
Pricing: after and before taxation - 2,620円 (2,544円)
円 - Japanese symbol for Yen
A collection of cover versions, LP originally released 10/73.
Track 13, "Growin' Up", is a previously unreleased track from the 'Pin Ups' sessions.
Track 14, "Port Of Amsterdam", is the 1973 B-Side of 'Sorrow'.
Additional info - US Publishing/Rights Societies (not printed anywhere on Japanese release!):
Track 1 & 13 - Unichappell Music, Inc. (BMI)
Track 2 - Franco-London Music Publishing Corp. (BMI)
Track 3 - Conrad Music , a divsion of ARC Music Corp. (BMI)
Track 4 - TRO-Essex Music, Inc. (ASCAP)
Track 5 - Unichappell Music, Inc. (BMI)
Track 6 - Champion Music (BMI), Suoluobaf Music (BMI), ABKCO Music, Inc. (BMI)
Tracks 7 & 10 - EMI Unart Catalogue, Inc. (BMI)
Track 8 - Grand Canyon Music, Inc. (BMI)
Track 9 - Dunmo Music, Ltd.
Track 11 - TRO-Devon Music, Inc. (BMI)
Track 12 - ABKCO Music, Inc. (BMI), Unichappell Music, Inc. (BMI)
Track 13 - Bruce Springsteen (ASCAP)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed ; on obi only): 4 988006 644687
- Barcode (Scanned): 4988006644687
- Matrix / Runout: TOCP-6207 2A1 TO 3
- Rights Society: JASRAC
- Other (International cat# ; on disc only): 7947672
- Other (Release dates ; on back cover & obi): X〜91▪8▪28 C▪8▪29
- Other (Pricing in JP¥): 2,620円 (2,544円)
Other Versions (5 of 179) View All
|RS 1003||Bowie*||Pinups (LP, Album)||RCA Victor||RS 1003||UK||1973||Sell This Version|
|APL1-0291||David Bowie||Pinups (LP, Album)||RCA Victor||APL1-0291||Canada||1973||Sell This Version|
|RCAK 3004||David Bowie||Pin-Ups (Cass, Album, RE)||RCA||RCAK 3004||UK||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|APK1-0291||Bowie*||Pinups (Cass, Album)||RCA Victor||APK1-0291||New Zealand||1973||Sell This Version|
|07777 94767 2 5||Bowie*||Pinups (CD, Album, RE, RM)||EMI-Capitol Entertainment Properties||07777 94767 2 5||US||Unknown||Sell This Version|